Attitude:WORLD EXCLUSIVE MADONNA NEWS - NEW TRACK NAMES

iasonas

Guest Danny86
But didt Anna H confirm Revolver a dozen times already?

She confirmed it was recorded by Madonna with DJ Frank E and that it's electro pop. First she said it would be a solo track, but today she changed that to having Lil Wanye on it. I think that was all, the June 30th thing never came from her, neither that it's the "first single from GH".

BREAKING NEWS - new song titles have leaked!!!

From the Frank E sessions:

The Key

Love Myself

No One Else

Not Open (Your Heart)

Broken (And Not Open)

Time Goes By

Talk is Cheap

Tick Tock (The Clock)

So Slowly

:rotfl:

It'd be nice if the GH kicked off with "Holiday" and ended with "Celebrate."

I was thinking the exact same thing.

What a way to go full circle!

Guest SoUnusual

Madonna's favourite DJ Paul Oakenfold claims she's very easy to get "in the mood" and doesn't need much motivation when she's performing live on stage.

Madonna is easy to get "in the mood", says her favourite DJ.

Paul Oakenfold is supporting the pop superstar on her 'Sticky and Sweet' world tour and admits it's his job to match the pop superstar's incredible live energy.

He said: "Planning my set for a Madonna show is tough because she covers the whole spectrum. It's a white, black, gay, straight crowd, aged between 15 and 60.

"It's no good making it too underground. Despite the big venues it'll still be clubby and I'll get the crowd going. And it doesn't take much to get Madonna in the mood."

Oakenfold, 45, has supported the 50-year-old singer - who is set to play two shows at London's 02 arena in July - before and insists it's a "privilege" sharing the same bill as her.

He told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Her fans adore her. I remember we did four sell-out shows in Buenos Aires in front of 80,000 people each night. It's a privilege for crowds like that."

The DJ is also producing three new songs for Madonna's upcoming 'Greatest Hits' release.

He said: "We've been in New York working on the tunes. She's a truly lovely lady, but she's the boss so everyone will just have to wait for the new stuff."

10:11:33 AM 28/05/2009

Guest madonnar
yes, and Madonna is not even working on a GH............... :demonic:

That is a fact, but nothing else is.....these false twitters can be sent by just anyone.....so don't waste your time beleiving this crap....I bet nothing is true (except that she's releasing a GH)

That is a fact, but nothing else is.....these false twitters can be sent by just anyone.....so don't waste your time beleiving this crap....I bet nothing is true (except that she's releasing a GH)

Whatever :vanitybonet:

All this gossip, rumors & hints about the GH and new music has become mind numbing and Madonna's camp is doing it all on purpose. Leaking all kinds of vague inneudo to get us talking w/o actually giving away anything. Awake me when the details become official.

well, REVOLVER may not have been mentioned by Oakenfold because it's Frank E's rework?

What about that "release this spring" talk? Spring 2010? Springs almost over already in the US right?

I wonder if they are thinking of delaying the release as Michael Jackson will pop music news this year. Madonna's just doing an extension so not really as newsworthy.

There's no real general excitement towards a Madonna release at the moment apart from the fans. There's so much new, exciting music and new artists around, I think she would be overshadowed.

With all the world's problems at the moment, people want to see something new and fresh but Madonna belongs to the old order.

Guest Danny86
I wonder if they are thinking of delaying the release as Michael Jackson will pop music news this year. Madonna's just doing an extension so not really as newsworthy.

There's no real general excitement towards a Madonna release at the moment apart from the fans. There's so much new, exciting music and new artists around, I think she would be overshadowed.

With all the world's problems at the moment, people want to see something new and fresh but Madonna belongs to the old order.

I don't see what MJ has to do with the whole thing.

Obviously a GH won't get any huge attention, but a new song might do. And that goes without saying that the excitement towards a Madonna release these days is among the fans, probably because the non-fans never even heard about "Revolver", or maybe because in 2009 GH's are beyond irrelevant...

Can you please go away.

I don't see what MJ has to do with the whole thing.

Obviously a GH won't get any huge attention, but a new song might do. And that goes without saying that the excitement towards a Madonna release these days is among the fans, probably because the non-fans never even heard about "Revolver", or maybe because in 2009 GH's are beyond irrelevant...

Her shows and his shows in London are so close but whether his shows happen is going to be such a massive talking point, I'm wondering if Madonna will be overlooked. I think it is too soon for a new single. Hard Candy is barely a year old and MA flopped that I think from a general PR point of view, she won't get a look in. Autumn might be a better time as I doubt he will still be touring by then :electropop:

"I'm So Cool" is a rumored bonus track to be released!

Source?

Weren't there rumblings from Anna H. about "The Cool Song" or something?

Guest Danny86
Source?

Weren't there rumblings from Anna H. about "The Cool Song" or something?

The source is Anna indeed, the other day she named it "It's So Cool" and said it would be a bonus track on one of the singles, when somebody asked about the AL outtake.