Madonna and lover Jesus to swap vows in Kabbalah service?

Guest Hot Revolver

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

They aren't "just friends", plz, 20 year old men don't hang out with horny divorced 50 year old woman because they want to be "friends" :lol: plz, they may not be a "couple", but he's sticking that dick in her daily.

Hector Luis Pinto da Luz tells Brazilian Quem magazine that his son, Jesus Luz, is living with Madonna in NY. Hector says that Jesus has an excellent relationship with Madonna's kids. Jesus helps her with the kids and plays ball with them.

Full article (in Portuguese): http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...BRASILEIRO.html

Guest jamesshot

God knows I am all for disregarding age difference as I, myself, am not getting any younger but their age difference is a biiiiiiit too much. But hell, more power to her. It just doesn't look good when she was just divorced, possibly dumped A-Rod for Jesus and is trying to adopt.

Guest BytheBay

who cares what it looks like...if she's happy that is all that matters. more power to her for searching for happiness and hopefully finding some.

Madonna is just being Madonna

married all those years to a man who peeled away all her layers and stripped her down to someone she was not

she's single now and just trying to get back to her true self

Madonna and Jesus Luz going for the whole kit and kabbalah

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 4:00 AM

Agostini/AP

Madonna is set to have a commitment ceremony with Jesus Luz.

Mazur/WireImage

Luz's father does not know if the ceremony will entail a legal marriage.

Related News

Articles

Going gaga for Lady Gaga

Mercy's 'dad': Step off, Madonna!

Madge girl papa gets pooh-poohed

According to Jesus Luz's papa, Madonna and his son are definitely tying the knot, kabbalah style.

In a recent interview with Brazil's Quem (Who) magazine, Luis Heitor Pinto da Luz says: "The kabbalah ceremony [in New York that] will link up my son Jesus Luz and Madonna only confirms that he is extremely happy."

But although the pair is planning a ceremony, the younger Luz most likely won't be signing a prenup anytime soon: The wedding won't be legally binding. "I don't know if there will, in fact, be a real marriage between Madonna and my son. It will be a type of ritual, but I do not know kabbalah [or if the ceremony] will have legal validity," says Luis, who doesn't seem upset that his evangelically raised son, a model, is converting to the branch of Judaism.

In the interview, the elder Luz continues to spill the beans on his son's relationship, saying Madge and Jesus live together in her Central Park West apartment. He also denies rumors that Madonna is shelling out big bucks to teach her Brazilian stallion to speak proper English. "[Jesus] already spoke English very well before he knew Madonna!" he says indignantly, explaining: "He has an aunt residing in the United States."

The young stud has also been playing surrogate manny to Madge's kids, says papa Luz. "She has small children, and Jesus helps her out with various tasks involving all of them. He plays ball with the kids. Jesus has charisma and loves children."

Whatever the nature of their post-ceremony relationship, Jesus' dad heartily approves of his son's choice in women.

"I've spoken by phone with Madonna - in French, because my English is not fluent - and she appears to me to be a normal and polite person," he says. "She is feminine. I don't feel she is a harsh person."

We hate to inform you of the facts, Mr. Luz: Madonna may be a lot of things, but feminine she ain't!

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/05/...0FTGvq85O&B

Nothing would surprise me now. :(

Madonna and her baby's bottom face and veiny arms and her average looking brazilian handbag and black babies and last years RnB producers and twittering and Tracey Anderson and being a ridiculous billboard for Louis Vuitton's latest hideously jarring outfits.

It's all too ghastly for words.

wasn't there rumours he was actually Steven Klein's boyfriend?

Of course he is. The dude is about as heterosexual as Liberace's bathroom.

There must be something about Madonna's 'partners' (and I use the term loosely in Jesus' case) Fathers and talking to the press. This one is just as chatty as Mr Ritchie, if not more so.

Guest BytheBay
Of course he is. The dude is about as heterosexual as Liberace's bathroom.

And you know that how?

Nothing would surprise me now. :(

Madonna and her baby's bottom face and veiny arms and her average looking brazilian handbag and black babies and last years RnB producers and twittering and Tracey Anderson and being a ridiculous billboard for Louis Vuitton's latest hideously jarring outfits.

It's all too ghastly for words.

Actually, it's you that's too ghastly, and vile for words.

How do you know?

Please don't worry -we all have our ghastly and vile sides, including me. Afrolito just seems to be a rather angry young man who unfortunately sees no incongruity in spouting xenophobia like (and I'm paraphrasing here) 'Thank God she's left the UK she will be less boring' etc.), and still complaining of other's racisim lurking around every corner. It's sad really because there is more than a grain of intelligence behind the massive chip.