New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

Guest Pud Whacker
Erm, yes she did. Her name is first in the writing credits and we all know it shouldn't be. She got away with it (and other credits regulatly) because she's Madonna. Simple as.

well, the song is VASTLY different than sepheryn. i know nothing but her participation in the writing of the song 'ray of light' may have been a lot. but of course, even if she puts a period at the end of sentence, her name is going first. :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker
i'm really weirded out....i posted the 'revolver' promo pic/poster on my blog and when i went to look at it today...

look at what is there instead....how did that happen?

is it the record company trying to cover up something? i've never seen this happen before

http://thecerebraljester.blogspot.com/2009...nna-teaser.html

what did you originally post and what is the difference?

well, the song is VASTLY different than sepheryn. i know nothing but her participation in the writing of the song 'ray of light' may have been a lot. but of course, even if she puts a period at the end of sentence, her name is going first. :rotfl:

hahahah....thats what my friend & i have said for years....Madonna adds an "S" to the end of a word and

demands co -writing credit with her name headlining notes....... and she gets that primary writing credit bcuz money talks & she can pay. :chuckle:

this song has some good lyrics she can work with. i have a feeling her version will be very different...

i love the cool beat & the heavy vocoder...its gonna be hot.

the melody is memorable and the hook is tight.

i hope to hell this is all true.

Anyways, i love it. Will she make a video for this?

Anna H. says:

the video concepts are already in plan so the video shoot may also take part this June.

Funny that that one posting described her as the "Miles Away" singer- like that's a signature hit/song of hers now. :crazy:

:lmao: That's what I thought. What next... "New songs from the 'Love Profusion' singer".

Im starting to adore this song now. I really hope it does as well as it deserves too.

like usual, count on Europe and everywhere in the world but...you guessed it -- the U.S. lol.

Guest jrnleblanc

Madonna inspired by Blackout?

----------------------------------

William Orbit says

I like whats she's doing right now. In fact, the sound that she does right now which is sort of electronic, in your face, exciting stuff which I play when I'm out DJ-ing and I love it, but I just can't make that sound. I'd say my music just doesn't have that edge! And even if I try it's not gonna sound like that. But I sent her some tracks the other day... she wanted some new stuff for this new thing that she's doing and I sent her a load of tracks. One of them turned out somebody already signed for so that ruled that out and then she said thanks for sending them over and stuff. I was momentarily disappointed, but at the same time I like the way things are now. You know, I wouldn't really change anything. So don't say never say never but I know what she's into - you know? She's into Britney Spears' last record. Not the last one, the one before. That Britney record with ''Piece Of Me'' on it. She wants that brilliant sound. I absolutely adore the sound of ''Piece Of Me'' and so does she. It's one of my favorite tracks when I DJ and I play it. And I love playing Madonna's song ''Music'' she did with Mirwais and she's right now looking for a sound that is similar to that. And I can't make that sound even if I tried. It doesn't come out that way. It all softens up in the end and she's more into that hardcore dancing thing and so forth.

:dramatic:

Oakenfold: 'Madonna songs cutting edge'

Paul Oakenfold has described the new material he has recorded with Madonna as 'cutting edge sounds combined with classic Madonna'.

The pair spent a week together in the studio last month producing songs for the 'Miles Away' singer's upcoming greatest hits package.

Oakenfold confirmed that the new material will be previewed when he opens for Madonna on the second leg of her 'Sticky And Sweet' world tour, which kicks off in London on July 4.

The DJ will also play at the Wireless Festival before supporting Madonna on European dates in Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Russia and Eastern Europe.

From Digital Spy

Guest jordywind

i truly love this song!!! madge betta record it !!! she wud be missing a trick if she decided not 2!! x

Guest Tick / Tock

"Piece of Me" sucks, the rest of Blackout is amazing though. <3

Can't wait for the a new song AND music video from Madonna... so excited.

ugh.. Blackout sounds very dataded

i dont think so

and speaking of blackout, its britneys only good album she ever put out

It doesn't matter whose name is listed first in the writing credits- it's about the percentage oif credit. That Warner/Chappell site breaks down most of her writing-credit percentages and such. For ROL, she added/wrote the second verse- far as I know, verses to a song are pretty important.

With something like DTM, I haven't heard Joe Henry's original demo (or recorded version; just that one cover by that cool-down black woman). But, if the structure and/or melody and such was changed, that's part of thr writing process. But, it was humurous when on Letterman, she introduced DTM as a "song I wrote," like it was just her.

Guest madddness

I like the song, but who knows what madonna's version will sound like...anyone recall the originally leaked version of TBGO? Completely different than final version, which was soooo much better.

The full RaVaughn demo leaked:

http://usershare.net/tn9vcd3a15sw.htm

Can't wait to hear it with Madonna's vocals!

Thanks! The song is really catchy. I can't get it out of my head. I can definitely hear Madonna singing this.

I like the song, but who knows what madonna's version will sound like...anyone recall the originally leaked version of TBGO? Completely different than final version, which was soooo much better.

Well, the Heartbeat demo sounds the same as the final version.