September slams Madonna

Camacho

I guess she went to Sticky & Sweet, lord knows M sounded beyond shit throughout that tour.

Yes, but she didn't really LOOK good either, so I don't get where she's coming from.

I'm not one for attacking people instantly they say something negative about Madonna, but this comment is utter bullshit. Silly swedish slag.

I guess she went to Sticky & Sweet, lord knows M sounded beyond shit throughout that tour.

But she she looked awful 2...:chuckle:..September must b so intelligent 2 c what we don't.... :fag:

Well, there is no correlation between how M sings and looks. The only thing you can tell about her is that sometimes she looks stunning, sometimes she looks awful. Sometimes she sounds ok, sometimes she sounds terrible, and there were occasions when she sounded really good.

Could we pls stop get busy with all GaGaesque stupid singers? GaGa may wrote on her sleeve about Madge but she should tone the copy down. Pathetic women that want to become Madonnas can still wait to release 6 albums or even more. And again, Madonna is ONE and no one other will pass again like her

September better get ready for October.

Who's September? October? November? :confused:

It seems like I've only got to know their names when they made it to the front page by mentioning "MADONNA".

:lmao::lmao:

Let's see:

Madonna's been around 25 years

The record breaking tour

September is just another nobody using Madonna for publicity

Did I miss anything?

love it when the wise brit lunatics mock m's defenders

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Could we pls stop get busy with all GaGaesque stupid singers? GaGa may wrote on her sleeve about Madge but she should tone the copy down. Pathetic women that want to become Madonnas can still wait to release 6 albums or even more. And again, Madonna is ONE and no one other will pass again like her

Really, you need to get over this nonsense idea that every woman entertainer is out to bash Madonna. Just because Lady Gaga stated she wanted to be as big if not bigger than Madonna, doesn't mean she was bashing Madonna. Seriously, I don't understand fans who read so much into what other entertainers say about others. In your case, you've taken something Lady GaGa stated and twisted it into something bad.

You obviously need reassurance Madonna is the best by belittling other artists who are or may become just as successful as Madonna.

As for this SEPTEMBER gal... I've never heard of her until this thread. I think that says enough. She's entitled to her opinion even though I don't agree in what she said. Then again, who knows if the publication didn't twist what she said too. :thumbsdown::electropop:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

You seem to feel the need to repeat this over and over, why is that?, a bit of uncertainty perhaps? need that little reminder every so often to make yourself feel a bit better?

Sad.

Why are we talking about Gaga on September's thread? Is Gaga the new female singer that threatens us?

In a way I kind of agree with her. At least as far as a couple of instances go.

Notably with the latest. Hard Candy = she sounds fabulous. Sticky & Sweet Tour = she looks a hot mess.

In person, I think she looked good for S&S.

The vocals were terrible in several numbers though. It would be nice if she at least used the few months leading up to the second leg working on her voice, and practice how to sing them properly.

I still haven't heard any of this betch's tunes, aside from a bit of that Cry For You or whatever it is on a dance album advert.

September spawned a monster!

I wouldn't worry - she was probably asked her stance on Madge. Next!

Complete nobody gives opinion about Madonna CHECK

Sensitive fans go on attack CHECK

Britney fans, of all people, take issue with defensive M fans CHECK

Nothing changes CHECK

:lmao:

And this post gets A MASSIVE CHECK! :thumbsup:

Guest jammycab

She's just seeking attention!

She's also just recently been slagging kylie off to some tabloid aswell.

One hit wonder, plain and simple.

Complete nobody gives opinion about Madonna CHECK

Sensitive fans go on attack CHECK

Britney fans, of all people, take issue with defensive M fans CHECK

Nothing changes CHECK

:lol: A big CHECK to that.

You seem to feel the need to repeat this over and over, why is that?, a bit of uncertainty perhaps? need that little reminder every so often to make yourself feel a bit better?

Sad.

maybe cuz we're in a madonna forum?

seems to me these "reminders" are getting on ur nerves big time

perhaps a brit brit forum would be more suitable for ur liking...just a thought :)