EAST RUTHERFORD - October 4 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

FreeMySoul

Guest Danny86

An interesting recording of "4 Minutes", it's filmed from quite behind, you can see Madonna entering the stage and in the end her shoulder pads taken off:

An interesting recording of "4 Minutes", it's filmed from quite behind, you can see Madonna entering the stage and in the end her shoulder pads taken off:

Cool! I love shit like this. I always thought those things were controlled remotely, not with people pushing them :D

Guest Pud Whacker

THE ONE GOOD THING ABOUT JERSEY, aside from scrap, roberta, the glass house and leslie... 2:23 near the virgin. black tank and blue lens glasses!!! thumbs.gif

Wow. Interesting indeed. But watching it from this perspective is like wachting someone baking cakes or being in a factury. Somehow it´s such a non-event.

I prefer to see the production in its full glory.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

THE ONE GOOD THING ABOUT JERSEY, aside from scrap, roberta, the glass house and leslie... 2:23 near the virgin. black tank and blue lens glasses!!! thumbs.gif

woo hoo pud :thumbsup: awesome :dramatic:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

THE ONE GOOD THING ABOUT JERSEY.... scrap

:inlove:

you and SB look awesome!!!!!!!