EAST RUTHERFORD - October 4 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

FreeMySoul

MADONNA "SARAH PALIN WILL NOT BE IN MY SHOW"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:demonic:

I love you Madonna! I love that you are DISSING Sarah Palin! :thumbsup:

And people here has the NERVE of comparing them!

MADGE would be so INSULTED!

Can't wait to see this show! :thumbsup:

Overall great show.

She trashed Sarah Palin twice. The first time she said "This is my show. Not a Sarah Palin show. She will never be into my show" or something to that extent. And then before the Hung Up guital solo she said this is how it sounds when Sarah Palin talks and she did the solo. I thought it was cool.

:thumbsup:

Nope, their music is nothing like the original versions.

"Like A Prayer" in NJ, nice recording:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Holy Shit :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

WHO MADE THOSE OPEN YOUR HEART signs???????

THEY DID WORK! It would be awesome to make lots of those but with RESCUE ME requests!

I would just DIE if she sang the chorus of Rescue....! :bow:

LAP and Vogue are like, the best performances in history!!!!!!!!!!!! :dramatic:

I agree. Especially LAP, it really sooooaaared. And it wasn't the visual aspect of it as is usual in some of Madonna's greatest moments. It was something innate, like the song lifted you off the ground just as she was being lifted off the ground in the last part of the song. This performance alone was worth the price of admission.

worst crowd ive seen in all my years at m concerts from virgin tour on.,

From where I was, the front row of the last section of the floor, the crowd was pretty good for a Jersey crowd. And I could often hear the roar of the crowd coming from behind. In fact, I had the impression that the roar coming from the upper seats were louder than the roar coming from the floor. And a friend of mine who was in the upper section and who is used to a louder NY crowd commented how the NJ crowd was so much better than he expected. During Reinvention, the crowd at this same venue was much lamer and Madonna seemed bored with them as well. Last night, she seemed to enjoy the crowd a lot.

just got home.. the show was great ..I had a great time with all the people around me... For me the second and this section were the best one ... The last section was good but for me only Like a Prayer and Give it 2 Me ( from that section ) put me jumping and dancing .....

I really enjoyed the show and took fantastic pics.. I was 3 row from the left part of the end of catwalk and she went to that part quite often....

I was surprised that she sang OYH, but as Hector said, there were a lot of people with the OYH request paper in their hands... she remember the basic :brenspin::inlove:

I'll upload my pics tomorrow cause my connection is not very good right now !

Mario it was so nice to finally meet u!

Am glad that you enjoyed the show! Can't wait to see ur pics! :)

againm thats so hard to say. confessions was out of worldy, like the virgin tour. i mean, the future lovers video, the disco ball coming down, it opens like an egg and out comes venus - WITH A WHIP. :rotfl:

there are moments of this tour, i guess i prefer but with confessions, i traveled the world, saw so many shows, ive only seen this one and it was in jersey. :thumbsdown: i swear the energy of the crowd was dire until the last section.

this show is grittier. i remember one moment last night where it did feel like a desert rave. surreal and assaulting, sound and vision. i was tripping, like on drugs. vogue is so dirty and ugly (i mean that in the best way - this may be myfav vogue) like there arent marie antionette wigs. just her, that body, that hair and her movement. even the dancers in this number are perfect framing to her filthy extraordinary beauty.

ill tell you this, i cant wait to see it again. :thumbsup:

:wow::wow: CANNOT WAIT!

great reviews Pud, i got so psyched reading them.

Vogue:

Beat Goes On:

Human Nature:

Marvelous footage! that guy during the vogue performance is priceless :vogue:

you look like where ill be when i see her. how was the view?? i mean it looks great on cam, but that could just be the zoom :D

Wow- even without elements of the original music, ITG and LAP are THAT good, how people are raving about em?

Danny, I'm not viewing/listening to anything else until I decide if I'm going or not. :) If something decent pops up for MSG, I may go.

Most important aspect of the show- did it look sold out? ;)

Wow- even without elements of the original music, ITG and LAP are THAT good, how people are raving about em?

Danny, I'm not viewing/listening to anything else until I decide if I'm going or not. :) If something decent pops up for MSG, I may go.

GOOOOOOOOO!!!! And yes it was completely sold out, filled to capacity.

Guest boytoyville

Yep sold out as declared by live nation months ago. Check out THE WAVE before the show.

By the way holidayguy how could you pass up any oppertunity to see Madge at the Garden you must be crazy? There is nothing popping up on ticketmaster again even searching from one seat for all the the Garden shows. Are you going to try to get tix last minute at the venue if you decide to go?

1st part of my vids:

u can hear my gay voice screaming: MADONNAAAAA WOOO

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

After a good nights sleep, I've come to the conclusion that I love S&S as much as Confessions (my favorite Madonna tour). The beginning and the end of Confessions were bigger and better but for the most part, everything in between, S&S is better. For one thing, the classic songs on S&S blows the classic songs of Confessions out of the water. They were truly glorious.

if the NJ crowds are so boring, maybe she should stop going there on every tour and maybe put DC back on the schedule since we treat her like the queen she is.

Even on one of the RIT bootlegs i got from the show i went to, she said how we were the best crowd so far on that tour. Of course she probably said that at every show, but i have many bootlegs of that tour and its the only one i heard her say it on. not sure why she dropped DC anyway?

You think if I went with a big sign saying GAMBLER!!!!!!!!!!!! she would sing it at the show? :lol:

You bitches can go with the obvious choices. When she asks my crowd what we want her to sing, I will proudly be the lone voice in the crowd screaming, "

GAMBLER!!!!!!!!!!! GAMBLER YOU DUMB CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING HELL, PULL OUT GAMBLER!!!!! ILL JUMP ON STAGE AND SING IT WITH YOU IF YOU FORGET THE WORDS!!!! GAMBLER BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Great ITG video:

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

thnx to DaGo.

wow, it´s really good! I really like it now! one of the best moments in the show

You think if I went with a big sign saying GAMBLER!!!!!!!!!!!! she would sing it at the show? :lol:

You bitches can go with the obvious choices. When she asks my crowd what we want her to sing, I will proudly be the lone voice in the crowd screaming, "

GAMBLER!!!!!!!!!!! GAMBLER YOU DUMB CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING HELL, PULL OUT GAMBLER!!!!! ILL JUMP ON STAGE AND SING IT WITH YOU IF YOU FORGET THE WORDS!!!! GAMBLER BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: maybe not with Gambler, but with WTG...one of the song that she has rehearsed