Spain concerts: Valencia on Sept. 18 & Seville on Sept. 16

Brisy_Boy

Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante...mmmmmmmmm we heard similar rumours with Confessions and in the end..........

Let's just pray she comes somewhere Iberia (Spain and Portugal) this time around! It would be great if she could do Lisbon, Madrid and Barcelona... and I bet that the 3 concerts would be full House!

Guest boytoyville

They really need to confirm or deny these rumors. I hope she ends of doing Barcelona,Alicante & Lisbon! That would be great for the Iberian fans!

she really needs to come here this time, the album is going down quite fast in spite of Fnac´s help.Even the single isn´t number 1 anymore, and the song is going down on los 40 principales too!!! I think is her first lead single (except from secret) that doesn´t go to number 1 on los 40 ( appart from secret, like a virgin and holiday)

I hope she goes to Barcelona. I'd love to see my favourite artist in my favourite city!

I would love it to, but please, not the 18th of september!!! I can´t go to barcelona on a thursday and come back to work that same night (and then go again to paris the saturday!!!)

Guest boytoyville
I hope she goes to Barcelona. I'd love to see my favourite artist in my favourite city!

Oh yes,Barcelona is amazing. My second most fav Euro city after Paris!

:thumbsup::inlove:

bought my tickets for the london concert but I'd love to see her a the Estadi Olimpic. I couldnt go to the Blond Ambition tour as I was too little and had to watch it on TV....

It would be AMAZING to see her in the biggest stadium in Europe: NOU CAMP :bow:

I didn't know that the song was falling in the Los 40 chart. Well, it's pretty clear that the album isn't working as it was supposed! I hope Give it To Me comes soon to the rescue.

:thumbsup::inlove:

bought my tickets for the london concert but I'd love to see her a the Estadi Olimpic. I couldnt go to the Blond Ambition tour as I was too little and had to watch it on TV....

It would be AMAZING to see her in the biggest stadium in Europe: NOU CAMP :bow:

Nou Camp would be so amazing! Such good vibes there. Fingers crossed for a Barcelona concert!

Portuguese press states the Barcelona concert as official :shock:

Let's pray it's true!

really?????????????????????? :dramatic: the 18th of september?

Yes, that's the date they continue to point out... Olympic Stadium Montuijc

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gloriesbarcelona

Yet another one!!!!!

Guys, sorry to break the excitment but she's not even confirmed in the big Spanish cities like Madrid or Barcelona!!

So Alicante or Sevilla.... Really... They have to stop these articles!

I can't see Madonna going to Sevilla or by the harbour in Alicante like it was said earlier... I think we'll probably be lucky if she comes to Bcn or Mad, and by the way things are looking, it seems quite unlikely!!!

There is a new rumour now that the Spanish concerts won't happen and she will play 2 nights in Lisbon :dramatic:

There is a new rumour now that the Spanish concerts won't happen and she will play 2 nights in Lisbon :dramatic:

that makes sense, Lisbon is too near to any of the big cities in spain, even from Bilbao, and I don´t think she´s going to come

Now it's rumoured to be Valencia, on Sep 18....

http://www.levante-emv.com/secciones/notic...para-septiembre

wow! they are tralking about all the impiortant cities in Spain!!! what´s next, Bilbao?

anyway, it would be good to see her in Spain, she needs to do something to save the album

Guest FrozenLight

Let's get real..pretty much every city in Spain has been confirmed at one point or another which suggest that none are confirmed and that M's camp is simply looking for the best $$ deal around...probably similar to the Croatia scenario...it's pretty much a given that she will schedule 2 concerts between the 14th and 20th of sept...the question simply remains which city in Spain...until M's camp decides where to go, Spanish newspapers will keep on saying she is confirmed here and there.

To me it makes more sense to simply go with the 2 mojaor cities being Barcelona and Madrid since they are very populated and most people would have no problem going there

Guest gloriesbarcelona

I don't think she'll be coming to Spain at all!!...

HC's sales here are really crap, and radio plays are just as bad...

We are stuck with latino artists here (Bisbal, Bustamante, Conchita "caca de vaca"...) and anything else has a real hard time to make it through. Madonna hasn't either... Shame really...

4mins has been played VERY LITTLE. The national tv isn't helping either. Pretty much NOTHING has been aired in the past few weeks choosing to promote "Operacion triumfo" shit more than real artits...

So to be honnest, all these articles going around are just wishing on a star...

Why are they waiting so long to confirm spanish concerts when everywhere else has at least a date for sure??

Something is wrong here... If they were 100% affirmative she was coming, at least one concert would have been announced! But only rumours... It doesn't look good...

We are NOT stuck in latin artist, Madonna was the most played artist with Hung Up and radiostations still play American Life. If 4 Minutes isn't played is because main public has decided is shit. When she releases a good song again, she will be played.

And Operacion Triunfo (our own POp Idol) isn't promote in radiostations at all, in fact only 1% of the artists that were famous through the tv program have had radio suppourt.

Only Madonna is to blame in this situation. And after the enormous success of COAF in Spanish chart, she also decided not to play here, so sales aren't to blame either.

We are NOT stuck in latin artist, Madonna was the most played artist with Hung Up and radiostations still play American Life. If 4 Minutes isn't played is because main public has decided is shit. When she releases a good song again, she will be played.

And Operacion Triunfo (our own POp Idol) isn't promote in radiostations at all, in fact only 1% of the artists that were famous through the tv program have had radio suppourt.

we are not stuck in Spanish/latin artists, but nearly all the pubs and radios play spanish singers.I can only remember Rianna as an artist with a huge exposure on the radios that´s not in spanish.

This year is being really different with OT, I don´ñt think they are having the success they used to have, and radios are not playing their songs.

Anyway,I hope everything chances if she comes here

Radio stations here love Madonna to death and i think either Give it To Me or the next single will be played, but 4 Minutes was dismissed by almost every Spanish fan and casual listener, so radiostations, after testing the single, decided not to play it.

It's sad, it's the first time that something like this has happened to Madonna in Spain. Even American Life was number 1!!!

Radio stations here love Madonna to death and i think either Give it To Me or the next single will be played, but 4 Minutes was dismissed by almost every Spanish fan and casual listener, so radiostations, after testing the single, decided not to play it.

It's sad, it's the first time that something like this has happened to Madonna in Spain. Even American Life was number 1!!!

well, Los 40 changed the way their list was made.And, I think Secret wasn´t number 1 either (TAB was it!)

Guest Danny86

On UKmix they say Spanish radio is completely ignoring "Give It 2 Me". I thought it could only happen in the USA. :p