Spain concerts: Valencia on Sept. 18 & Seville on Sept. 16

Brisy_Boy

No.

Are you sure? There are strong rumours that dates will be anounced pretty soon... and in fact there are a lot of gaps on European dates...

Guest Little Red

I am not sure and you're right that there is room for a few more shows in Europe. However, at the moment we have no indicator of Madrid happening and hence we don't know when the ticket sale could possibly happen. First a concert needs to be announced.

this has happened with RIT and Confessions tour: loads of rumours, some people saying is "sure because i have contacts that have told me" and at the end no concert. I am 100% sure that she won't come and that's ok with me. I am tired of traveling to see her and this time i am staying at home with loads of money saved, hehehe.

this has happened with RIT and Confessions tour: loads of rumours, some people saying is "sure because i have contacts that have told me" and at the end no concert. I am 100% sure that she won't come and that's ok with me. I am tired of traveling to see her and this time i am staying at home with loads of money saved, hehehe.

well, I´ll tell you how the concert went!

I also remember that The girlie show was planned to start in Barcelona! that´s what I read in 1993!

Yeah... but she did 2 concerts in Lisbon then... just 500 kms away...

Last time she went to Madrid was for Blond Ambition, right? She didn't come to Portugal or Spain on the Confessions Tour also... :thumbsdown:

She went to Barcelona on "DWT" and to Lisbon on "RIT"... so that's it for the 50 million people that live on these two countries where her last 3 albuns went to #01... comon... she must do a show there... she is not in Madrid or Vigo since "Blond Ambition"... that's 18 years without returning to those cities... and 7 years without playing in Spain... though she does a song called "Spanish Lessons" on the new album??? :dramatic::nocomment:

This time she is going to "Nice" at least it's closer than Paris... eventhough it's still A LOT of kms to get there... better than 2400 kms to get to Paris... though it's easier to fly to Paris or London... but going to Madrid or Barcelona would be a lot cheaper... I can't spend 1000 euros just to go to her concert right now :dramatic: ... but I really want to go...

Guest gloriesbarcelona
There's a rumour she could come to Alicante (Spain) in september 18th, during the celebration of the Volvo Ocean Race acts.... It would be funny she come to Alicante, it's where I live.

http://www.diarioinformacion.com/secciones...ante-septiembre

Very unlikely though.... They only wish but lets face it: She's not even considering Madrid, Barcelona or Lisbon for the moment, so Alicante... :confused:

Madonna's Sticky and Sweet Tour To Visit Alicante??

posted on DM

According to today's Spanish newspaper ABC, Madonna will be in Alicante next September 18 with her Sticky & Sweet tour.

Guest boytoyville

Glad to see she will be making a stop in spain! The one time I was in Alicante I had some hot sex! It's a fun pretty city!

Madrid or Barcelona... as long there is a cheap direct flight from Lisbon... Eventhough it's almost 1200kms vueling prices are still very cool.