4 Minutes Chart Challenge: Week 1

Guest Bad Robot

Guest Bad Robot

No prizes beyond pride and satisfaction, but I thought it'd be fun to do a little guessing game on how 4 Minutes performs in the US. We can do it each week if people like it.

Each week you should guess on three figures, plus what you think the peak position will ultimately be:

-Airplay audience impressions (we'll use Mediabase since BDS figures are sometimes hard to find)

-Digital Sales

-Hot 100 position

-Ultimate Hot 100 Peak

Airplay is tracked in this thread: http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=16971 and the figures used are those found here: http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/Reports/Reg/E...7&NumDays=7

I can't recall offhand what the weekly cycle for airplay track is (is it Monday-Sunday or Tuesday-Monday?) but once we have clarity we'll go with that.

The first week will not have digital sales, and will be relevant to the charts that are released on March 26. Since airplay and sales stats are sometimes available (or guessable) as they build, you have to have your guesses in by the Friday beforehand.

So this first week is due Friday, March 21! And remember there's no digital sales this first week (and it may or may not debut on the Hot 100).

Since I am clueless about what gets played in the US, I'll be randomly POSITIVE:

-Airplay audience impressions: 20 M

-Digital Sales: n/a

-Hot 100 position: 80

-Ultimate Hot 100 Peak: 1 :hafo:

Guest flotando

-Airplay audience impressions: 10 M

-Digital Sales: 150.000 (next week)

-First Hot 100 position: not charting

-Ultimate Hot 100 Peak: 3

Guest harbors
We also can do position on, say, Top 40 Mainstream (on Mediabase, CHR/Pop- though there are twodifferent charts- one that covers more stations)- that runs Monday-Sunday...

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I feel so excited now. :dramatic:

Airplay audience impressions = 25 MILLION

Digital Sales = 200,000

Hot 100 position = BUBBLING UNDER NO. 1

Ultimate Hot 100 Peak = 4

I'm going to be really bold here:

Week 1:

-Airplay audience impressions: 30 million

-Digital Sales: n/a

-Hot 100 position: #62

-Ultimate Hot 100 Peak: #1

harbors, erotic and nightshade, aren't you going to wait until march 20 sometime like that to make predictions?

Well, no. Me personally, I am just guessing what next week's airplay and Hot 100 debut will look like. I am guessing we'll do digital estimates the following week when it is actually released. I am still hopeful for a #1 track. If this song doesn't do it, I am not sure what will for her.

Guest Bad Robot

Well I'll put out my prediction now, maybe change it come Friday:

Audience: 18m

Sales: N/A

Hot 100: Bubbling Under #8

Ultimate Peak: #5

And it sounds like we'll base it all on stats learned Wednesday mornings.

So, for airplay, we're looking at the Wed-Tues. period, used for Hot 100 Airplay? Cause it already had 8m for just 2 days (used for this week's charts).

Audience: 18 million

Hot 100: Bubbling Under #4

Ultimate Peak: #6 (who knows)

Guest Bad Robot

REMINDER: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR YOUR PREDIX! They must be in by 12:00 am EDT!

Feel free to update your predictions before then with a new reply. I'm going to adjust mine slightly:

Airplay: 20m

Hot 100: Bubbling Under #3

Ultimate Peak: #5

REMINDER: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR YOUR PREDIX! They must be in by 12:00 am EDT!

oh my... what time is that in the Philippines? That's 12MN NY time right? So it's less than 12 hours to go...?