UK Charts - Nov 11 - Midweeks

Guest Hafo

Almost everything you said is true actually. But Leona is not even that. A puppet who has been developed in a rubbish reality show designed to take money out of working class easily-influenced people.

Dont know who Willianm Baxter is. As I said I am not a fan. It looks like you know more about Kylie than I do....

But if you want to be objestive, let's check in future weeks what is the score for both albums (Leona's and Kylie's) That is more objective than our opinions I guess.

Oh dear, you OBVIOUSLY don't pay attention do you? Leona's album is shaping up to be the BIGGEST selling album of the year. Kylie's new album wont sell half as much, anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly deluded.

Kylie is CLEARLY a puppet developed to take money from RUBBISH GHEYS. I have lost count of the DESPERATE TACKY measures has she had to resort to in order to flog her product :lol:

Almost everything you said is true actually. But Leona is not even that. A puppet who has been developed in a rubbish reality show designed to take money out of working class easily-influenced people.

Oh dear. Leona was writing songs well before X Factor came along. She has two co-writes on her album, more than Kylie had for her first three if I remember correctly.

There is something more pathetic than being a Kylie fan. And this is being a Leona fan. She is no-one yet (and I doubt she will ever be) I'm glad im not a fan of either.

Backstreet boys, Spice Girls sold millions of albums and they stink (in my opinion and most critics' opinion) so it doesn't really matter how many records she is going to sell, she is still rubbish. And I dont want to compare her with Kylie, because there isnt point.

And yes, I am not well informed becuae I dont give a damm about either of them, unlike you guys who are defending someone so manufactured as Leona and still dont have the guts to admit it.

And by the way the biggest selling album of 2007 is and will be BACK TO BLACK, and please don't try to compare now Amy Winehouse with Leona because that would be just a joke.

Guest SuperPop

There is something more pathetic than being a Kylie fan. And this is being a Leona fan. She is no-one yet (and I doubt she will ever be) I'm glad im not a fan of either.

Backstreet boys, Spice Girls sold millions of albums and they stink (in my opinion and most critics' opinion) so it doesn't really matter how many records she is going to sell, she is still rubbish. And I dont want to compare her with Kylie, because there isnt point.

And yes, I am not well informed becuae I dont give a damm about either of them, unlike you guys who are defending someone so manufactured as Leona and still dont have the guts to admit it.

And by the way the biggest selling album of 2007 is and will be BACK TO BLACK, and please don't try to compare now Amy Winehouse with Leona because that would be just a joke.

:manson::manson:

so if critics say she's rubbish, then she's rubbish, no matter how many records someone sells?

Glad we've got that one sorted out then.

How old are you Frax, if you don't mind me asking?

so if critics say she's rubbish, then she's rubbish, no matter how many records someone sells?

Glad we've got that one sorted out then.

How old are you Frax, if you don't mind me asking?

I do mind actually, seeing that some of just have no respect for other people. I dont care what you say about Kylie or any artist, but please respect everyone here. You can read my posts and see that I do. I may not agree with you, but I don't insult (sarcastically or directly) anyone, and if I ever do, please tell me.

Sorry if Leona meant so much for you guys, if I knew it was going to hurt you so much I would have never said that, but this is a music forum and I can still give my opinion I think. I will criticise an artist but never any of you. I hope now it is clear :)

The reason I ask your age is that I'm presuming you're quite young judging by the niaivity of your statements.

As a newcomer you clearly don't appreciate the way this little forum works.

With just 40 posts to your name, I really don't think you're qualified to say whether we do or do not have any respect for each other.

Even the best of friends in here criticise and attack each other's opinions, we belittle each other and disagree til the cows come home. Some of us have been on here for years and take pleasure in spats, debates and general arguments. And very few of us take it personally.

So if you can't deal with that, I suggest you find yourself another forum.

If you are prepared for that, then welcome aboard. And next time you sign on, remember to bring your sense of humour with you.

The reason I ask your age is that I'm presuming you're quite young judging by the niaivity of your statements.

As a newcomer you clearly don't appreciate the way this little forum works.

With just 40 posts to your name, I really don't think you're qualified to say whether we do or do not have any respect for each other.

Even the best of friends in here criticise and attack each other's opinions, we belittle each other and disagree til the cows come home. Some of us have been on here for years and take pleasure in spats, debates and general arguments. And very few of us take it personally.

So if you can't deal with that, I suggest you find yourself another forum.

If you are prepared for that, then welcome aboard. And next time you sign on, remember to bring your sense of humour with you.

I already assumed the reason why you asked my age. :) I am not dumb.

Point taken. I will try to be more bitchy next time. Although some serious mature comments are also appreciated every now and again

I already assumed the reason why you asked my age. :) I am not dumb.

Point taken. I will try to be more bitchy next time. Although some serious mature comments are also appreciated every now and again

you don´t have to be bitchy if you don´t want to, it´s up to you

Kylie has the looks (I will do her) and Leona a better voice. But none of them have a personality on stage. Where are those women with a personality such as Debbie Harry, chrissie Hynde (Pretenders), Sheryl Crow, A Morissette, T Turner, Madonna...

A voice is not enought to captivate me. If I want to listen to a good voice, I go to the Opera. When listening to pop music, the music itself is also important, not only the voice, and Leona looks like a copy of many other singers, no personality in her songs (I read reviews who say the same from prestigious newspapers eg. The Times, The Guardian, not Teen magazines, and besides there is more than love to talk about in songs. However, if you are a pupper you can't choose what to sing I suppose

you don´t have to be bitchy if you don´t want to, it´s up to you

Only with the naughty ones!! :)

I also love that song 'Promise to Try' It is very beautiful but sad at the same time. Encantado Promise to try

• 2 weeks later...