Kanye mentions Madonna in new issue of Paper

le smoking

"I heard a comment -- a joke -- about the Tidal press conference being an Illuminati moment. If there was actually an Illuminati, it would be more like the energy companies. Not celebrities that gave their life to music and who are pinpointed as decoys for people who really run the world. I'm tired of people pinpointing musicians as the Illuminati. That's ridiculous. We don't run anything; we're celebrities. We're the face of brands. We have to compromise what we say in lyrics so we don't lose money on a contract. Madonna is in her 50s and gave everything she had to go up on an award show and get choked by her cape. She's judged for who she adopts. Fuck all of this sensationalism. We gave you our lives. We gave you our hearts. We gave you our opinions!"

Sometimes I wish I was Kanye or Beyonce-level famous so I could defend Madonna and get it quoted all over the press :lol:

Let's face it if Beyonce or Rihanna said a few sentences in defense of Madonna and calling out the nastiness/hypocrisy of her detractors it would shut up so many people!

As usual Madonna bears the brunt of all of it alone. You have to admire her balls.

semi OT but Kim's releasing a book of selfies called Selfish next month and her pic with Madonna's in it

Who the fuck would buy that seriously :lmao:

I have to laugh at these nothings releasing photo books. Gaga, Kim, god knows who else.

The only celebrity photo book that will ever matter is Sex and the rest are all bargain bin trash. Don't you forget it.

Sometimes I wish I was Kanye or Beyonce-level famous so I could defend Madonna and get it quoted all over the press :lol:

Let's face it if Beyonce or Rihanna said a few sentences in defense of Madonna and calling out the nastiness/hypocrisy of her detractors it would shut up so many people!

As usual Madonna bears the brunt of all of it alone. You have to admire her balls.

i agree with you. only kanye seems to defend her in this, and that rita ora but no one really cares about her. meanwhile M stands up to miley and really a lot of young popstars praising their talent who may not really deserve it. look at lil wayne. gross guy, horrible teeth, and he's the one shading M. i know, it's his sense of humour or whatever, but still, he's supporting the hatred/bullying/ageism she constantly faces no matter how you see it.

i agree with you. only kanye seems to defend her in this, and that rita ora but no one really cares about her. meanwhile M stands up to miley and really a lot of young popstars praising their talent who may not really deserve it. look at lil wayne. gross guy, horrible teeth, and he's the one shading M. i know, it's his sense of humour or whatever, but still, he's supporting the hatred/bullying/ageism she constantly faces no matter how you see it.

What did Lil' Wayne do?