Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madame X radio station on Sirius


Recommended Posts

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

@Voguerista and @Kurt420, thank you and to all the other U.S. fans who kept us up to date on this. I simply wish this was a world-wide event, rather just U.S., where the country really doesn't appreciate the iconic artistry legend Madonna is.  It's great Madonna was allowed a month on there to play just her music. I hope that trend moves to Europe and other countries who would love 24/7 Madonna on radio.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Amelia said:

@Voguerista and @Kurt420, thank you and to all the other U.S. fans who kept us up to date on this. I simply wish this was a world-wide event, rather just U.S., where the country really doesn't appreciate the iconic artistry legend Madonna is.  It's great Madonna was allowed a month on there to play just her music. I hope that trend moves to Europe and other countries who would love 24/7 Madonna on radio.

YW and I've hope and pray so too. She deserves so much more respect than she's getting now. She is a legend and they can't take that away. ✨😘✨🙏🙏👸🏼

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ditaluver said:

I must say I was sad to see the station gone this morning

 

Same here.....I double checked of course just to make sure....lol...but yeah, that channel was playing Johnny Cash when I checked this AM. 😞

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Same here.....I double checked of course just to make sure....lol...but yeah, that channel was playing Johnny Cash when I checked this AM. 😞

Boo. I was also hoping for a reprieve. I hope all the audio stories were archived! Somewhere. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Same here.....I double checked of course just to make sure....lol...but yeah, that channel was playing Johnny Cash when I checked this AM. 😞

Willie Nelson was playing when I got in. I shed a tear

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

All good things must come to an end!  I say that in tongue and cheek, but it's pretty true especially these days. This was a good idea and as I stated earlier, would love to see a 24/7 radio station spread world-wide.  Our society deserves a few good things, rather the constant fighting and the fact that negativity tends to gain more attention than anything positive. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Amelia said:

All good things must come to an end!  I say that in tongue and cheek, but it's pretty true especially these days. This was a good idea and as I stated earlier, would love to see a 24/7 radio station spread world-wide.  Our society deserves a few good things, rather the constant fighting and the fact that negativity tends to gain more attention than anything positive. 

+1!!! ✨🙏✨💫

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 1:35 PM, Kurt420 said:

19 days in and I'm still in mourning over this.....my daily runs just aren't the same. 😢

I miss it too.  It was very special to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...