Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

8 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Two sandwiches short of a picnic? Well that's an interesting saying. I think I'll start using that...

I wasn't talking to you, so keep yer snout out.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

I wasn't talking to you, so keep yer snout out.

You do know this is a forum and when you post anyone can respond and quote you right? And you do know there's other human emotions you can feel besides misery right?

7 minutes ago, Showdown said:

You do know this is a forum and when you post anyone can respond and quote you right? And you do know there's other human emotions you can feel besides misery right?

Go away. Shoo! 

4 hours ago, Aries said:

Can’t help to think what the photo would’ve looked like had her hair been dark under the scarf

Yep!! Would have been stunning!! Seriously! 

3 hours ago, Showdown said:

Just for that I'm gonna be forced to hug you and make you feel uncomfortable.

Aww you’re so sweet. Not! Back off! Kim is my daddy! 

All I'll say is, a few days ago I said Madona was a bit like an old granny on IG (to much consternation) and now she's calling herself grandma. It's hard being right all the time, but I guess someone has to be! Love you Madge! 

Yes, I'm (partly) joking.

I now want M to serve some Mylene Farmer realness in the Magic era. Imagine something this ethereal and dance-y, also the sound is not too far away from what Mirwais does. It really feels like magic. The choreography is also on point for M to do while singing live at 60, along the lines of LFL. 

Edited by nobelson

On 6/23/2018 at 11:41 AM, acko said:

Yeah but, is I'm Breathless a Studio Album though?

Fuck yes....  haha

I'm Breathless is music inspired by a film, basically its a soundtrack.

I don't include it as a "proper" Madonna studio album but more of an "oddity".

On 6/26/2018 at 7:28 PM, nobelson said:

I now want M to serve some Mylene Farmer realness in the Magic era. Imagine something this ethereal and dance-y, also the sound is not too far away from what Mirwais does. It really feels like magic. The choreography is also on point for M to do while singing live at 60, along the lines of LFL. 

That song (while catchy) was tacky 25 years ago and it's even more so now.

As for Madonna LOOKING like that? :madgemanson:

Wrong tour look for madonna to be inspired by 

On 6/27/2018 at 10:46 PM, Kim said:

That song (while catchy) was tacky 25 years ago and it's even more so now.

As for Madonna LOOKING like that? :madgemanson:

That was the wrong tour but make no mistake that the MDNA Vogue costume minus the cone bra was based entirely on Mylène’s 2009 masculine/féminine tour segment also designed by JPG 

Look it up !

41 minutes ago, Suedy said:

That was the wrong tour but make no mistake that the MDNA Vogue costume minus the cone bra was based entirely on Mylène’s 2009 masculine/féminine tour segment also designed by JPG 

Look it up !

Well bish, that just means JPG plagiarised HIMSELF, nothing more. Although the pinstripe is Blond Ambition all the way of course...which leaves a white shirt as the main similarity.

17 hours ago, Kim said:

Well bish, that just means JPG plagiarised HIMSELF, nothing more. Although the pinstripe is Blond Ambition all the way of course...which leaves a white shirt as the main similarity.

I'm not talking about the look! God, M would look so funny dressed like Myléne in that tour. I was talking about the song/production itself. Very ethereal, uplifting, melodic, full of actual instruments while still being dance music, etc. 

As for the 2012 MDNA Tour look, it really did look like a Mylene rip-off from her 2009 tour. 

2 minutes ago, nobelson said:

I'm not talking about the look! God, M would look so funny dressed like Myléne in that tour. I was talking about the song/production itself. Very ethereal, uplifting, melodic, full of actual instruments while still being dance music, etc. 

As for the 2012 MDNA Tour look, it really did look like a Mylene rip-off from her 2009 tour. 

Well bub, this topic is about her image rather than what style of music she's doing. 

I'd put the Mylene similarity soley down to Gaultier, but who knows?

Just now, Kim said:

Well bub, this topic is about her image rather than what style of music she's doing. 

I'd put the Mylene similarity soley down to Gaultier, but who knows?

Sorry, my bad lol I keep mixing up this thread and the M14 updates thread. We're just too excited for the new era! 

3 minutes ago, nobelson said:

Sorry, my bad lol I keep mixing up this thread and the M14 updates thread. We're just too excited for the new era! 

Yes, we need some concrete news...AND SOON 😅

14 hours ago, Maleficent said:

I wish she would be more accessible in her new era. Doing things like 73 Questions, her nighttime skincare routine, and those other quirky videos...

Would be sweet with a lovely authentic Portuguese twist 

14 hours ago, Maleficent said:

I wish she would be more accessible in her new era. Doing things like 73 Questions, her nighttime skincare routine, and those other quirky videos...

think she's going this route for a few years now 

15 hours ago, Maleficent said:

I'd rather she dumped gimmicks like that and just started interacting properly with her fans. I know it's difficult as there are so many crazy ones on social media, but it's possible.

On 6/29/2018 at 8:32 PM, Suedy said:

Look it up !

I've always heard that the MDNA "Vogue" costume was inspired by this:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/12/22/lady-gaga-rihanna-katy-perry-madonna-go-back-school-batman-leviathan-strikes/

This comic was released in 2011. And I've read some place that Madonna and her team found it very funny and that they like the style used for Madonna. As you can see even the hair is almost the same but, who knows???