2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

12729047_1126384867372043_14000564150665

You know, one good thing about all this ridiculous Trump bashing is that normally it would be the female candidate getting this kind of treatment.

You know, one good thing about all this ridiculous Trump bashing is that normally it would be the female candidate getting this kind of treatment.

You mean, like the gif where Hillary has a dick flying right into her mouth?

And I can't believe some of you all are gonna try and gloss over the Orlando shooters father being at Hillary's rally. It's almost as if he knew someone to get prime seating like that. If he had been at a Trump rally, half of you would be shitting your pants over it.

Guest ditaluver

And I can't believe some of you all are gonna try and gloss over the Orlando shooters father being at Hillary's rally. It's almost as if he knew someone to get prime seating like that. If he had been at a Trump rally, half of you would be shitting your pants over it.

I agree

If this would have been at Trumps rally this thread would have exploded. Im shocked nothing is being said about it

its disturbing in any context

I agree

If this would have been at Trumps rally this thread would have exploded. Im shocked nothing is being said about it

Thank you! I'm not even all that vested in Trump (not enough to really go to bat for him) and am over this stupid election atm but some of these brush offs for Hillary are just ridiculous.

To be fair I don't think the atrocious acts of that person have anything to do with Donald or Hillary. I would however, be more likely to support the one with the grratest chance of encouraging gun law reforms which is OBVIOUSLY Hillary.

Ai Papi Si., on 10 Aug 2016 - 2:58 PM, said:

Nate Silver is a statistician not a pundit

Methinks Love Spent is just trynna troll this thread tho tbh

Methinks he or she needs to dig a little deeper.

I feel like I am arguing with a creationist who gets all snarky and says, "Well if we evolved from monkeys why are there still monkeys!? HA! Answer that one big shot! I got you now! HA HA!" *snort*

And all you can do is roll your eyes and just feel sorry for them.

And why should we be all SHOCKED about the father of a lunatic showing up to a rally? This has nothing to do with Clinton directly.

Everything that scares the shit out of us about Trump LITERALLY comes from Trump's own mouth and actions.

Trying to connect dots that just don't connect.

Guest ditaluver

I guess it's alarming cause those seats behind the candidate are usually reserved.. But as usual her camp is playing stupid. And yes you should be shocked. He's a Taliban sympathizer sitting right behind the candidate

I agree

Absolutely not. I'm speaking for myself here but it's a major non story and we all know it'. Omar Mateen's father is an awkward person to see at a rally in any context but what is the insinuation here? That Hillary killed 49 gay people in my hometown? If he was at Trumps rally would that be the insinuation? Either way it's horse shit

Some of you are so ridiculous

And we all know Hillary can't make news cuz Trump is too busy "misspeaking"

Blame him if you're upset Hillary isn't being raked through the coals

I guess it's alarming cause those seats behind the candidate are usually reserved.. But as usual her camp is playing stupid. And yes you should be shocked. He's a Taliban sympathizer sitting right behind the candidate

It was an open rally and 2 ppl I know were at it. You show up you get in. Again what's the insinuation here exactly

ditaluver, on 10 Aug 2016 - 7:52 PM, said:

Because Clinton knowingly put a Taliban sympathizer right behind her. :lmao:

While Trump is imploding Hillary had a light bulb moment where she said, "You know what. I need some scandal myself! Go get me the father of the man that slaughtered a bunch of people and sit him right behind me! Wonderful idea!" :lmao:

I swear some of you get more desperate by the second. Just grow a pair and admit you want Trump to win instead of all this walking a fine line bullshit.

I'm just saying it's creepy. I'm not trying to push any agenda.

Had this been trump, the voices would be much louder

But I agree with you about this: it would have been Trump it would have been all over the news

Clinton works for ISIS and is going to gas all of us gays when she is elected. THATS why she had this man sitting behind her!!!!

I am onto you Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!! You slipped up by having your no doubt sexual lover sit right behind you! You just couldn't go a rally without knowing his eyes were looking at your ass right behind you! You couldn't go a rally knowing he was right behind you lusting for you and your milky tits and ass dreaming of the moment after the rally when the both of you screw in goats blood in the middle of a pentagram!

I am onto you Hill!!!!

Because Clinton knowingly put a Taliban sympathizer right behind her. :lmao:

While Trump is imploding Hillary had a light bulb moment where she said, "You know what. I need some scandal myself! Go get me the father of the man that slaughtered a bunch of people and sit him right behind me! Wonderful idea!" :lmao:

I swear some of you get more desperate by the second. Just grow a pair and admit you want Trump to win instead of all this walking a fine line bullshit.

If I wanted Trump without doubt I'd say so, believe that.

That's the thing. The guy literally had basically the BEST most visible seat in the house (*perfect view exactly behind her) How on earth was it that easy for him to do so.

Um...okay that's also pretty freaking bad! lol How many seconds before *every media outlet (save Fox) cuts into programming 'breaking news' former child molester sitting RIGHT behind Trump! lmao. It's almost reeking now that there's some super shady shit going on. Remember...Bill and Dump supposedly had one helluva long 'phone call' early in 2015 lol. Isn't it just getting a bit off the chart coincidental that almost *every time there's a Hillary e-mail 'leak' or any possible negative news about her that the press would (or should) normally be all over that Trump does or says something to suck up/distract all the attention away? I want her to win just so he doesn't but if this was little Marco, Cruz, Jeb! or even Ronald Reagan's druggie Playboy posing daughter lol...they would be decimating her in the polls now and we all know it.

Chris Hayes is talkin about it right now (Mateen's presence)

At the end of the day it's just awkward and weird and no one is denying that

But what exactly is the objective of the uproar? like what's the insinuation. It's crazy but what does it imply about the Clinton campaign any more than Mark Foley getting a prime seat at Trump's rally

In other words it's a click bait story worth nothing

Trump is the first presidential candidate in American history to be interviewed by the secret service about the shit he says. It's no mystery why that's dominating the news instead.

Um...okay that's also pretty freaking bad! lol How many seconds before *every media outlet (save Fox) cuts into programming 'breaking news' former child molester sitting RIGHT behind Trump! lmao. It's almost reeking now that there's some super shady shit going on. Remember...Bill and Dump supposedly had one helluva long 'phone call' early in 2015 lol. Isn't it just getting a bit off the chart coincidental that almost *every time there's a Hillary e-mail 'leak' or any possible negative news about her that the press would (or should) normally be all over that Trump does or says something to suck up/distract all the attention away? I want her to win just so he doesn't but if this was little Marco, Cruz, Jeb! or even Ronald Reagan's druggie Playboy posing daughter lol...they would be decimating her in the polls now and we all know it.

It's a hilarious conspiracy theory I have to say. Like imagine Clinton grooming Trump to win the primary so she can be a shoo in for the presidency :lmao: