Amsterdam 6 December!

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

Ok about rude but what with the fat comment ? :-((

Well this one guy is suffocating me from behind....on purpose I don't mean it harmfully

That s why I dont do standing anymore... People in these huge shows are not respectful. What is the point of pushing. Just enjoy the show, enjoy being with People from all around the world, talk to your neighbours :-)

Dita just tell him to stop or to be careful... And enjoy the show !:-)

Guest Medoner

Theres a max 11 yo girl near me with her parents, on a stool and she literally said "come on madonna bitch, i hate you but i still love you" so cute

I'm guessing they give people in the GA a line a number, so if you got #30, then you would be the 30th person to be let in

The Early Entry wristbands are numbered and EE people are let into the arena in groups of 20. The earlier you start queueing, the earlier you're let inside.

Im in red, sitting in the wheelchairplatform to the right of the heart!! :lol:

Awesome!!! Have a great time, girl!!!!!

just before true blue was she just acting like a moody bitch or is it just me different vibe than yesterday

She hurt her back over a week ago and has been pissed off incase she missed it. She has been a grumpy well pissed off person, but with the help of wheelchairs ect. Shes there. So should be over the moon.

Guest Rachelle of London

She hurt her back over a week ago and has been pissed off incase she missed it. She has been a grumpy well pissed off person, but with the help of wheelchairs ect. Shes there. So should be over the moon.

:dead: