Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

Fuck the negative comments, they need to be ignored. This tour is GLORIOUS!

OMG the costumes! Usually there's always one or two that I don't like from each tour but this time it seems perfect! What an amazing job they did, so much creativity! :inlove: :inlove:

I hate MTribe, i joined around 2004 but never really used the forum until 2008 and when i read the shit they wrote and how people saying positive things were banned left and right and people being agressive and mean had no problems i left. I still don't understand that forum, people spending so much time and energy on somebody they don't love anymore or love in a twisted, it's a really toxic place. Whenever i see the name popping here i feel like puking. Seriously. No shit.

I hate MTribe, i joined around 2004 but never really used the forum until 2008 and when i read the shit they wrote and how people saying positive things were banned left and right and people being agressive and mean had no problems i left. I still don't understand that forum, people spending so much time and energy on somebody they don't love anymore or love in a twisted, it's a really toxic place. Whenever i see the name popping here i feel like puking. Seriously. No shit.

And I don't understand why people feed the eaters and bring that negativity around her. It's just unnecessay.

that true blue perf is one of the sweetest things she's ever done....

rebel heart gave me thrills.....what a beautiful thought to give fans this homage (compliments to our memebers....can't even imagine how you're feeling right now...) with this beautiful song (i really liked the canadian review that describes it as "a statement of identity and gratitude")

la vie en rose was so beautiful and all the arena clapping and singing-a-long was so emotional....i can't wait to be in Paris and singing this song with her and the bercy arena in opur perfect french!!!! baguette baguette!!!!

Just. Fucking. Kill Me.

Have we got any second number as strong as this one before? I always considered Get Together to be the best second song on any Madonna tour but... but....

This is AMAZING!!!!

Can't wait to get my freak on to this when I see her!

i can't wait to be in Paris and singing this song with her and the bercy arena in opur perfect french!!!! baguette baguette!!!!

Yesss baby, me too! Tears are gonna fall :inlove:

I'm so glad she focuses on her vocals more than on elaborate dance moves. We had enough of those during the last two tours and even without dancing, Madonna has that special stage presence which offers more than enough to fill that stage!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell asleep early but what a wonderful morning i've had watching the show on periscope and reading everything on here. I haven't moved from this seat for 5 hours. :lol:

What a fantastic show. We all knew Madonna would bring it but this has exceeded my expectations. I LOVE IT ALL. Well done my queen!!!!!!

Guys, I've been watching bad quality videos on youtube but I'm blown up! the setlist is great, especially for older fans, the Rebel Heart songs were well chosen, the outfits are gorgeous (best ever IMO), the stage is entertaining, the HD screens are impressive, her face and body look beautiful. I can't wait for Glensdale to see her. My only complain is that some songs could have had more choreo.

. Glendale Arizona ??? I WILL BE THERE !!!! #phoenix

La vie en rose is such a huge surprise and made me tear up. I dont think the dancings laid back because shes not able to pull it off, but it can get boring you know. After 2 tours that basically were full on dancing

COgVWfAWIAAd-nF.jpg

Can we talk about this shot from the opening? The queen and her army...

EPIC :drama:

I got CHILLS! She, looking gorgeous and out of breath ready to take on the revolution

Take me my Queen!

My god. The crowd reaction to Rebel Heart is amazing. (Maybe that should be a single).

And that artwork of all her faces at 3:08.... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I'm actually tearing up with this performance. I mean, for all that's said that about how she thinks of/treats her fans...this is fucking amazing. And the artwork is mind blowing.

Just.....wow.