The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

im in the madonna topic on the glastonbury forum and its funny seeing them discuss M. ;) seems like they think it may be prince though, as apparently another time he was rumoured the media talked about it and he pulled out so they had to find someone else. and thats why some are speculating they're keeping it a secret now, because prince wants it that way.

Guest Rachelle of London

Prince would be good but I doubt hed be the Sunday headliner. If stupid Kanye didn't have to headline Saturday show it would be perfect for Prince.

But what was this betting being closed, sorry don't know the betting language lol Madonna was odds on favourite to play? Maybe the Glastonbury people wanted this to distract the attention away from Prince?

Let's spread Prince performing all over so he won't do it lol Please god let be Madonna!!

Guest Rachelle of London

But what was this betting being closed, sorry don't know the betting language lol Madonna was odds on favourite to play? Maybe the Glastonbury people wanted this to distract the attention away from Prince?

Let's spread Prince performing all over so he won't do it lol Please god let be Madonna!!

Yup William Hill is still taking bets and the odds are still in favour of Madonna.

Guest Rachelle of London

I really think she's not so opposed to her old hits as much as she used to be. She's even rumoured to be performing ITG tonight on Jimmy Fallon. I genuinely think she's at "peace" with her classics. :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh shiit!

Hmm. Well I'll still hope for it but knowing that it seems kinda doubtful now.

It's perfect promo for the album. It did wonders for Beyoncé when her album was flopping. Plus she'd be performing on the pyramid stage....

ILLUMUNATI

It's perfect promo for the album. It did wonders for Beyoncé when her album was flopping. Plus she'd be performing on the pyramid stage....

ILLUMUNATI

Oh yes that Beyonce perf at Glastonbury was so huge! It was getting coverage even here in the states.

Idk, I think it SHOULD happen but would Madonna do a 60-90 minute set and give away so much of the tour? And june is when she'd start hardcore rehearsal too hmm

In a perfect world Madonna would do it haha

Guest bluejean

I don't mind spoilers that come from Madonna herself. I trust she would give little tasters without spoiling it all. It's her fans I don't trust :lol:

Looking at the current itinerary, there seems to be enough gaps for around 8 more additional 2nd shows in the U.S. (Atlanta, Washington DC, NYC, Chicago, Vancouver, San Jose, Las Vegas, Inglewood) and 5 more in Europe (Stockholm, Antwerp, London, Birmingham, Glasgow).

Plus there's a gap on December 12th....