The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

just checked and i can't make it out. i looked for 2 tix best available and got a pair of the more expensive ones. 300-something for 2.

in the netherlands the second date is selling slower as well, but its obvious that it's the price that's doing it. cuz the cheaper ones sell quicker. same in belgium. the few tickets that are still left are the most expensive ones. if she'd ask as much as the other pop girls she'd sell out in minutes. i know, she's above their level, but she over saturated the market so she needs to adjust..

My friends Prague ticket worked out at just over £60. It's cheaper for him to go there and stay then go to the London show and he lives in Greenwich (the area the O2 arena is in)

I have a feeling the prices will drop. I genuinely am in disbelief that Bham hasn't sold out. The arena is tiny

Exactly, why are WE (for Madonna ONLY) getting this shit unlike the rest of Europe?

thats why im afraid for the prices in australia. everyone expects it to sell out but with those ridiculous prices (they may be higher in AUS) it may not sell out as fast as they want and she'll get a lot of backlash.

I fear Oz prices will be extortionate, especially if arenas.

I checked all packages on ticketmaster app, no tickets available

If you're talking about London, then VIP and Runway packages are still available, also really shitty blocks of seats for over 100 quid on AXS (official, just like ticketmaster) like I said, ticketmaster-platinum (official scalpers) is where the majority of decent floor tickets went. Fans on here couldn't even get floor seats in the fanclub presale for London, they simply weren't put on sale at regular pricing.

Guest Rachelle of London

Clearly they'll sell out in time but they defo need to lower the prices in line with the rest of Europe. It's ridiculous that UK tickets are at least 3x more expensive than mainland Europe.

My god she should be selling out all these arenas easily.

Lower your goddamn prices Madonna Camp. Not asking for like a half off special here, but if you want to continue being a massive touring entity then I hope you're paying attention to the rocky sales so far. The U.S. situation seems just as barren.

She needs a hit bad. I don't know what else would make the tickets move.

***AND BEFORE PPL ATTACK ME WITH BITCHY REMARKS, THIS IS THE SECOND DATE ADDITIONS THREAD. I WANT MORE DATES. So that Madonna can #WIN. Is that not fan enough for you?***

It's the prices, simple as that. Not to mention just before Christmas in the UK. Yes they'll sell out eventually, but the second date question? That's why.

I checked all packages even just standard tickets, ticket master says none available.

Runway package below

AF9292AD-B5E7-4D2E-B4C1-8A322718D709.png

Well computer here says otherwise. Also, i wish I could screengrab the axs seating plan with FULL BLOCKS of corner tickets still available

Other artists have the same or even more tickets available on re sellers site. I seriously think she's doing fine!! Isn't it weird that almost majority don't have seconds dates, I think they' having something coming up and then add more dates!

Guest Rachelle of London

Guys do you think she's defo gonna do Glastonbury and then add more dates the next day. If she performs on glasto Sunday night, presale Monday morn, general sale that Thursday.

It must be something why they are not announcing these "booked" dates.

Other artists have the same or even more tickets available on re sellers site. I seriously think she's doing fine!! Isn't it weird that almost majority don't have seconds dates, I think they' having something coming up and then add more dates!

Well axs isn't a reseller they're just like ticketmaster, just like Brum and Manc have other official ticketing sites . Glasgow is ticketmaster only which is why that appeared to be selling less but isn't really.

I guess the point is that this is Madonna and this is the UK and we're talking about less than 50k tickets. No-one's getting at HER personally, but there's a problem here and as already said, we want Madonna to DO WELL and we want the concerts we attend to be great... that's why we're commenting on it.

Guest Rachelle of London

My god she should be selling out all these arenas easily.

Lower your goddamn prices Madonna Camp. Not asking for like a half off special here, but if you want to continue being a massive touring entity then I hope you're paying attention to the rocky sales so far. The U.S. situation seems just as barren.

She needs a hit bad. I don't know what else would make the tickets move.

***AND BEFORE PPL ATTACK ME WITH BITCHY REMARKS, THIS IS THE SECOND DATE ADDITIONS THREAD. I WANT MORE DATES. So that Madonna can #WIN. Is that not fan enough for you?***

:lmao: mate some of us were attacked for wanting Madonna to do an encore :dead:

Prepare your armour.

It must be something why they are not announcing these "booked" dates.

I think all the UK arenas had provisional additional dates booked, you can kinda tell from the itinerary...but the sales haven't been as brisk as expected. London is the only possibility of a second show at this point I think.

Guest Rachelle of London

I genuinely do. They usually announce all acts by now. Running late does seem to be the Madonna theme now. If you go in the Glastonbury forums even the rock fans are betting it's Madonna. Like it's not even just me being excited as per usual. :lmao:

The Sunday headliner was supposed to be announced 2 weeks ago.

The Sunday headliner was supposed to be announced 2 weeks ago.

oh that makes me think its madonna :p only she would be the one that's too late :p

but yes they have to lower the prices in the UK (AND the US..) not too much, because then maybe the media will jump on it if she lowers them by too much, but enough so that it sells. maybe people will check for her too after jimmy fallon and if she's doing a promo tour or glastonbury. this is MADONNA we are talking about people. not britney or some random pop girl (who by the way, except for lady gaga, are selling a lot of tickets as well.. just saying)