Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

Some when did she do five performances during those eras, within the first two weeks of the album release? :)

I too imagine she will film the five performances and one will air daily. The album will get plugged each day, too.

Some when did she do five performances during those eras, within the first two weeks of the album release? :)

I too imagine she will film the five performances and one will air daily. The album will get plugged each day, too.

Never! This is even better! But it just brings me back to the days of great videos, magazine covers, interviews ... only even BETTER :inlove:

I also am predicting this album takes its place among my all time favorites.

I have a question about presale tickets... are all those dates mentioned on her site all eligable for pre sale purchase tomorrow 11am? If so, whats the next step? Looking for Toronto. Sorry, I feel like such a flop fan.

There's a whole part of the forum dedicated to the tour. Better to find out there :sassy:

Living For Love (Duh)

Ghosttown (Duh)

Devil Pray (semi-duh? since she did a perf of it in Italy right?)

Body Shop (I hope)

Inside Out (I pray)

could be anything which is :wow:

She could throw S.E.X. or Iconic into the mix.

From the madonna.com tour press release:

Following Madonna's stunning performance on the Grammys, three songs from Rebel Heart topped the Global iTunes Chart. The multi-Grammy winner's current single "Living For Love" is at No. 1 on the Billboard Dance Charts - her 44th time at the top spot. Madonna also recently performed on The Brits in London and is scheduled to appear and perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in the US for the entire week of March 16th. Other global TV performances include France's Le Grand Journal on March 2nd, Italy's ITV on Sunday March 8th, an interview on The Today Show on March 9th and 10th and a performance and interview on the Jonathan Ross ITV UK Special airing March 14th.

1331230941_crazy_lady_at_the_library.gif

I need to clean up my DVR to make room for all of this.

She could do Ghosttown and Joan Of Arc on the same day! Everyone will be slain that day by demonna's ballads.

She could throw S.E.X. or Iconic into the mix.

Yes to this! I would like her to sing S.E.X. (it's one of my favorites!) but would they allow it on Ellen since it's explicit? Also, I'm doubtful of 1 week in Ellen. 1 whole day of all M more likely.

Could some US citizens tell us a bit more about the Today show please? What channel and presenter is it?

Could some US citizens tell us a bit more about the Today show please? What channel and presenter is it?

Today (also called The Today Show) is an American news and talk morning television show that airs on NBC. The program debuted on January 14, 1952. It was the first of its genre on American television and in the world, and is the fifth-longest-running American television series. Originally a two-hour program on weekdays, it expanded to Sundays (currently a one hour program) in 1987 and Saturdays (running for two hours) in 1992. The weekday broadcast expanded to three hours in 2000, and to four hours in 2007.

Today '​s dominance was virtually unchallenged by the other networks until the late 1980s, when it was overtaken by ABC's Good Morning America. Today retook the Nielsen ratings lead the week of December 11, 1995, and held onto that position for 852 consecutive weeks until the week of April 9, 2012, when it was beaten by Good Morning America yet again. Today has maintained its #2 status since the summer of 2012 each year behind GMA.[1] In 2002, Today was ranked #17 on TV Guide's 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time.[2]

For Ellen,I'm really curious to see the live version of Joan of Arc! And Devil Pray is a song meant to be performed live

And I wouldn't mind her sneaking at least one classic gem too,maybe Holiday

Hasn't GMA (Good Morning America) overtaken The Today show in ratings the last 2-3 years?

Everyone is saying Jimmy Fallon but would love it even more if she did Jimmy Kimmel...he confessed how he worshipped her in high school

Hasn't GMA (Good Morning America) overtaken The Today show in ratings the last 2-3 years?

Everyone is saying Jimmy Fallon but would love it even more if she did Jimmy Kimmel...he confessed how he worshipped her in high school

But Fallon's so wildly popular. Even my mom watches his show religiously and my mom's an anti-TV nut like Madonna is. Also him and M have great chemistry and his shows so fun.

Guest whatatramp

But Fallon's so wildly popular. Even my mom watches his show religiously and my mom's an anti-TV nut like Madonna is. Also him and M have great chemistry and his shows so fun.

but his fake laugh tho..

Yes!!!! So happy! Was starting to feel a little jealous and neglected here in the US after the Grammys, but this more than makes up for it!

I hope she performs:

On Ellen: LFL, GT, DP, JOA, RH

On Today: GT, DP

I hope she also does Fallon, Kimmel and SNL!!!!!!