Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

Guest bluejean

I don't really see why she would do only 2 cities. If she can do a zillion US cities there's no reason she can't do Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and maybe even Perth and Adelaide.

I think it's also timing of the schedule as only 13 days is being allocated to Aus and she needs to add a couple of shows to Sydney and Melbourne when they sell out plus she's doing a whole heap of countries in the south east Asia region as well as nz so there prob wouldn't be enough time to tour all 5 cities.

I think it's also timing of the schedule as only 13 days is being allocated to Aus and she needs to add a couple of shows to Sydney and Melbourne when they sell out plus she's doing a whole heap of countries in the south east Asia region as well as nz so there prob wouldn't be enough time to tour all 5 cities.

People keep saying this as fact .. is there a reliable source? Maybe they mean 13 shows in Australia (unlikely, but wishes).

People keep saying this as fact .. is there a reliable source? Maybe they mean 13 shows in Australia (unlikely, but wishes).

Rebel heart keeps posting this but keeps deleting it for some reason. It was mentioned by some insiders but plans can very well change before the final dates are locked in so hopefully there might be a surprise when dates are finally announced.

I wish they would just recycle the exact same MDNA dates again but put them in February. If it was a stadium tour, than most likely Brisbane and Perth would also be included so I don't know if an arena tour is at a small loss for aussie fans here or not.

Edited by Martini123

There haven't been any whispers at all about it being a stadium tour. I didn't realise Rebel Heart was deleting the info about 13 days (he's posted the same info elsewhere), but I don't think there's anything sinister going on - he trusts his source and that's fine. I just hope his source is mistaken about Brisbane...!!!

There haven't been any whispers at all about it being a stadium tour. I didn't realise Rebel Heart was deleting the info about 13 days (he's posted the same info elsewhere), but I don't think there's anything sinister going on - he trusts his source and that's fine. I just hope his source is mistaken about Brisbane...!!!

I know but I'm saying if it was supposed to be a stadium tour but with limited time she has, she prob won't have enough time to do all 5. Could you perhaps post the MDNA tour dates when you find them because I know you've been busy and stuff ☺️

It most likely is. However, plans can change anytime so we might end up with a surprise once the dates are announced.

If she's doing only 1 or 2 cities, the local contractor will loose $$$.

If she's doing only 1 or 2 cities, the local contractor will loose $$$.

I suppose. But then again, she (or live nation) wouldn't have to spend money on traveling costs. I just hope plans change later on down the track and when dates do come out, we will see at least

Brisbane and Perth on there 😍

Edited by Martini123

No one as big as Madonna comes all the way to Australia to only play Sydney and Melbourne.

New Indie acts…yes, but not Madonna.

She Will do Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth… at least, not sure about Adelaide.

That is… if she does't cancel again :stir:

That reliable source being a Dingo of course.

First the " reliable" sources stated that it was: March that we would get an announcement, but postponed due to mosquito season; then it was April- just waiting to see if South East Asia is able to provide Madonna with her favorite brand of Sweet and Sour sauce; then it was May - just waiting to see if Australia can provide Madonna with HP sauce as she hates BBQ sauce obviously.

There are more " reliable" sources in this thread then fans at a Janet Jackson concert.

Here's a nice thought, how bout we post dates, venues, cities and seating arrangements when their FACTUAL!

Ivy, you know she will play at Healesville Sanctuary with your favourite animals looking on - the emus. :laugh:

Sorry Ivy, I am in a silly mood, listening to far too many silly callers at work and it is rubbing off on me. Had a crazy caller from Adelaide who wanted the police to investigate why he is getting a lot of cockroaches in his flat ! :ohmy: Hope Madonna does not read this thread, she will run away in horror.

Ivy, you know she will play at Healesville Sanctuary with your favourite animals looking on - the emus. :laugh:

Sorry Ivy, I am in a silly mood, listening to far too many silly callers at work and it is rubbing off on me. Had a crazy caller from Adelaide who wanted the police to investigate why he is getting a lot of cockroaches in his flat ! :ohmy: Hope Madonna does not read this thread, she will run away in horror.

Bahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahs I didn't know people could get this crazy. Police investigation for cockroaches in a flat? Edited by Martini123

A reliable source informed me Jazzy that your callers distress had nothing to do with cockroaches, but in actual fact that Madonna is skipping Adelaide on her Rebel Heart Tour of Australia. Tell your distressed caller not to fret though, but not to buy tickets for the Brisbane show because Madonna is only coming to Sydney and Wonthagi.

I got all this from a reliable source, you know that toothless hick from Olivia Newton John's Rumours video collection, who works in that underground mining town. He told me.

Bahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahs I didn't know people could get this crazy. Police investigation for cockroaches in a flat?

Martini, that is just a mild request compared to a lot of others we get. The general public just astound you with their stupidity and make you laugh and cry :laugh:

A reliable source informed me Jazzy that your callers distress had nothing to do with cockroaches, but in actual fact that Madonna is skipping Adelaide on her Rebel Heart Tour of Australia. Tell your distressed caller not to fret though, but not to buy tickets for the Brisbane show because Madonna is only coming to Sydney and Wonthagi.

I got all this from a reliable source, you know that toothless hick from Olivia Newton John's Rumours video collection, who works in that underground mining town. He told me.

:laugh: I actually think Madonna will play Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide

Plus 3 secret small intimate gigs in Tasmania. One in Hobart, the other in Launceston and one in the wonderfully named Eggs and Bacon Bay - yes that is the name of a real place. Ivy, I heard the Tassie rumours from your same source - the toothless hick from the ONJ's video and it was backed up by one of the stars of Struggle Street.

Bshahahahahahahahahaha what was your reaction to the cockroach case? I've known someone who went to the police station once because the power in their house had gone out.

:lmao: I put him through to the police because he insisted but they will tell him off for wasting time. Re power going off, people are always ringing the police because of that,. I had a call the other week from a guy who wanted the police to come and get a cat that was in his back yard because he hates cats !

I had a dream last night that tickets were announced and even the shittest tickets were like $1,000 and all the best tickets were like $8-10,000 and even then you weren't guaranteed good seats because they were general admin so you had to get there early. So I was like ok I'll just get 2 shitty tickets and just wait for the DVD to be able to see the concert properly.

Arther fogel mentioned nz in the rh tour press release alongside australia!

Oh wow that's great for nz! I wonder how many concerts they have planned for nz? Most big acts only play Auckland and usually only one show and I wouldn't have thought the $$$ would stack up for one show? I guess time will tell.

Edited by Philipandglenn

An unreliable insider told me this morning that Madge is indeed playing Queensland.

But she doesn't want to play in a big arena in Brisbane.

Instead she has opted for an intimate show at the classy Twin Towns in Tweed Heads.

She will come out after the show and meet the fans and chat about everyday things like daylight savings, tickets will fly out the door for this show...