THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

After reading Billboard's interview I'm dying to hear "Holy Water"!!!!! Oh my goood!!

From the remaining tracks (10-16!!!!) I think I'm most excited to hear HW, SEX, Rebel Heart and WAOM.

I guarantee HW will blow your mind!

I'm sorry to come in here and complain or come off as a whiny bitch, but I haven't heard any of the unreleased songs yet and I'm just not excited, even though I absolutely adore what I've heard so far and the Living for Love video and performance are beyond amazing. This entire era has been a huge uneventful mess. It all just kind of came and went and I'm sure once the album comes out IN A MONTH I'll enjoy the tracks, but seriously, I'm so disappointed.

End of rant.

I'm sorry to come in here and complain or come off as a whiny bitch, but I haven't heard any of the unreleased songs yet and I'm just not excited, even though I absolutely adore what I've heard so far and the Living for Love video and performance are beyond amazing. This entire era has been a huge uneventful mess. It all just kind of came and went and I'm sure once the album comes out IN A MONTH I'll enjoy the tracks, but seriously, I'm so disappointed.

End of rant.

Hah? An UNEVENTFULL mess? Care to elaborate that point? :lol:

End of rant.

i guess it may depend on the fact that there in Mexico you don't hear a lot about this album and the new music? maybe this is the reason why you don't feel involved and connected with all things going on.

There's definitely more excitment here in Europe and i am personally enjoying this era that has barely started :)

i think it may depend on the fact that there in Mexico you don't hear a lot about this album and the new music? it's seems like she doesn't have anything out etc etc...things have changed unfortunately..there's definitely more excitment here in Europe and i am personally enjoying this era and it has barely started

There's ZERO excitement here in Mexico and ZERO promotion and if this were like Australia, which Madonna has neglected for over a decade, I'd be like meh, whatever, that's normal. But seriously, GMAYL was a mediocre song and it was EVERYWHERE. Billboards. Fliers. Events at local faggot clubs. Living for Love is fucking amazing and I haven't heard it on radio once. I've actually been listening to the filth they play on the shit radio just so I can hear it and nothing.

The only reason why I'm disappointed is because this is a genuinely AMAZING effort by Madonna, one of her best, and it deserves more.

But we are getting like 456979483 magazines for this album. Last album we had -5. I really don't think this era came and went, AT ALL. And I think the majority of us here feels the same way. I'm sorry you feel differently :( I wish there was something I could do to change your opinion. Atleast we have like 10+ new songs coming in March, along with a couple of new TV performances.

Just hang and talk with us, we'll cheer you up! :) I've saved a seat for you and everything. What would you like to drink?

The era hasn't come and went. It has barely started yet. We still have lots of tv performances and magazines coming up. It won't really start until the album is officially released.

So according the amazon the vinyl track list is the standard 14 track edition...I really wanted it to be the 19 tracks!

But we are getting like 456979483 magazines for this album. Last album we had -5. I really don't think this era came and went, AT ALL. And I think the majority of us here feels the same way. I'm sorry you feel differently :( I wish there was something I could do to change your opinion. Atleast we have like 10+ new songs coming in March, along with a couple of new TV performances.

Just hang and talk with us, we'll cheer you up! :) I've saved a seat for you and everything. What would you like to drink?

Some coffee... and some cookies. I know you didn't mention food but I like my coffee with cookies.

There's ZERO excitement here in Mexico and ZERO promotion and if this were like Australia, which Madonna has neglected for over a decade, I'd be like meh, whatever, that's normal. But seriously, GMAYL was a mediocre song and it was EVERYWHERE. Billboards. Fliers. Events at local faggot clubs. Living for Love is fucking amazing and I haven't heard it on radio once. I've actually been listening to the filth they play on the shit radio just so I can hear it and nothing.

The only reason why I'm disappointed is because this is a genuinely AMAZING effort by Madonna, one of her best, and it deserves more.

ibuglQ3OsMzJ6J.gif

Dear ULIZOS,

Radio just started playing LFL this week in the US. Mexico will probably follow soon and so will the rest of the world.

No need to...

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

Some people really have sad lives!

MDNA had 0 promo, how can you complain about Rebel Heart while we have a million of things planned for this era, interviews, covers and performances?? This is a dream come true... Nobody will spoil this era for me, it's PERFECT.

:Disco_Ball:

Okay you guys!

I have made a decision!!!

Since I have already stopped listening to the 5 other released tracks (since Jan), I will stop listening to the 3 latest tunes on the 23rd and wait till March 10th!!

Oh my lord!!

I'm gonna stop listening to the 9 songs too.

Three more weeks. Aaaaahhhhhhhggggg. I'm going crazy.

I'm gonna do it too!! No more until the full album of glory is in my possession, ohh lord bless this hole and give me the strength... :drama:

Itunes is advertising clean lyrics for standard 14 now. The first 14 contain most of the explicit songs. Odd. Will the songs be different like Pink's Perfect?

End of rant.

:huh: .

Edited by jaguadar1720

Plus, the album cover was very meme-esque. What if True Blue were released in this day and age? What people would make of the album cover? Rebel Heart is the answer. And guess what, it has 3 different covers. Everything is on point and just genius. And the fact GMAYL is being used as the blueprint compared to this is just laughable. :lol:

End of rant.

This is one of her most promoted eras in years! You like what you've heard and she's looking GREAT! Whataya want from her? Are you kidding me?

Hopefully the complaint about this era isn't just based on chart/radio success WW because lest some people forget, she is 33 years into her career, her legacy is sealed, and whatever happens there, happens.

This era is shaping up to be an amazing one though:

-First of all, the creativity she has put into this batch of music is probably the hardest she has ever worked it seems. Just the fact that there have been so many demos proves that, whether they've been listened to or not. And so are the final tracks. It's her best music in years.

-The promo schedule is very exciting

-The music video for L4L and the imagery she chose for it is extremely cool

-The Grammy performance was one of her best ever (indeed, it is one of my favorite performances by her ever)

-Interviews already have been fun and very entertaining

So yeah, like I said, the promo schedule is looking very cool from here, so there is much more to come, not to mention more videos, hopefully a promo show, and obviously a tour. Enjoy what we are getting!