Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Holy fuck, the entire album leaked?! :(

I feel really bad for Madonna. They really need to tighten security for the next album.
Oh well, guess I'm gonna buy a few extra copies as a form of sympathy :sassy:

This album is a masterpiece. I am fucking blown away! I don't feel that the demo leaks hindered my listening experience at all! Every song is an absolute gem. I think there is so much great music that I don't even feel concerned about it leaking. It's like she could ride Rebel Heart for the next two years. It has so many amazing tracks, and the production is out of this world!

The most exciting night of my life in a LONG time!

Is it possible that she maintains the physical release on March 10, and just do another round of pre-orders by making not just Hold Tight and Joan of Arc available? Maybe tracks 7-12.... so that it will still have its first chart week coinciding with the physical release?

Damn, things move fast in Madonnaland. I can't keep up with the threads, or the news... LOL!!!

I say put the full album (standard/deluxe/super deluxe) up on all digital formats now...and do the physical releases on the official release day. Might as well...

Especially with the Grammy's performance this weekend, and the video coming up...just capitalize on it all right now.

One first listen the stand out tracks for me (in no particular order):

* Hold Tight

* Iconic

* Holy Water

* Inside Out

* Best Night

* Veni Vidi Vici

* SEX

* Rebel Heart

And for the "bonus" tracks
* Queen

* Addicted

The only songs I have disliked are Body Shop and Autotune Baby.

If they are not going to have a full release this Feb 03, they should at least make another 6 tracks available and spur another spike of pre-orders... then release it digitally in full when they are ready to ship out the physical release... so that all sales will still be lumped in the first week of sales...

Music and Paradise singles leaked months in advance of the album release. I am pretty sure American Life was almost a month early, especially since she flooded the net with the fake "What do you think you're doing file" and people got pissed and hacked her website. Confessions was several weeks early too, maybe not a month. Yes Rebel Heart is earlier than the others but it most likely would've leaked in the next week or so.

Yes, "Music" (the song) leaked several months before the release, but "Paradise" was officially released in April 2000 on Mirwais' album.

Her recent albums have usually leaked 1-2 weeks before the official release, but Rebelgate is unprecedented in Madonnaland. Never before has a full Madonna album leaked 5 weeks before its release!

Damn, things move fast in Madonnaland. I can't keep up with the threads, or the news... LOL!!! I say put the full album (standard/deluxe/super deluxe) up on all digital formats now...and do the physical releases on the official release day. Might as well...

Especially with the Grammy's performance this weekend, and the video coming up...just capitalize on it all right now.

What? The entire album in its final version leaked? :ohmy:

I'm not prepared for this

WHEN did this happen? She seems incredibly cheerful on her IG

giphy.gif

Rumor has it that this leaked album is actually not the final work... I'm so confused.

says who? i would dream of that to be the case esp for WAOM, RH, BT and BS... the rest can stay the way they are...

A MESSAGE TO MADONNA, GUY OSEARY AND ALL INTERSCOPE STAFF:

IF YOU'RE AWARE OF THIS LEAK BY NOW, YOU MUST RELEASE THE ALBUM ON ITUNES IMMEDIATELY.

THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE BUT IF YOU DON'T RELEASE THE ALBUM NOW, THE ALBUM WILL TURN INTO THE FLOP TO END ALL FLOPS.

A MINORITY OF FANS (LIKE ME) WILL REFUSE TO ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD IT, BUT THOUSANDS OF OTHERS WILL NOT.

PLEASE ACT FAST FOR THE SAKE OF OUR QUEEN!

Signed

Such a phenomenal album but she ruined Wash all over me :(. The only song that should have stayed dance-y. Other than taht perfection.

I disagree, the new versions (of RH and WAOM) fit better with the "urban" feel of the album.

What? The entire album in its final version leaked? :ohmy:

I'm not prepared for this

WHEN did this happen? She seems incredibly cheerful on her IG

She obviously doesn't know. What happened today, combined with her cheerful post, makes me even sadder. I didn't even download the album and it still makes me feel ashamed.