MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Madonna at the Grammys - continued

I don't know where to post this

But my boyfriend texted me this a few mins ago

"My friend from study abroad works at a fashion company and her snap story is a bunch of items that Madonna just returned to them that she wore for some event"

I made him screen cap the snapchats for me, he was hesitant and embarrassed as he didn't want his friend to find out that he screencapped them, as you know snspchat lets you know that that happens.

image.jpg

He only sent me that one, there's a few others

Thanks... That looks so chanthaburi

Are we 100% sure she is opening the show?

I think we can be 100% sure, yes. What else could she do? Just wait in the audience? Perform when the credits roll?

Opening the show was probably the condition for her to come at the Grammys :queenbitch:

I think it was even not an option to put her anywhere than the opening number!

She is very focused on this performance, it's going to be a classic.

I don't know where to post this

But my boyfriend texted me this a few mins ago

"My friend from study abroad works at a fashion company and her snap story is a bunch of items that Madonna just returned to them that she wore for some event"

I made him screen cap the snapchats for me, he was hesitant and embarrassed as he didn't want his friend to find out that he screencapped them, as you know snspchat lets you know that that happens.

image.jpg

He only sent me that one, there's a few others

But what does it mean? Did she use it or was it discarded?

I hope she opens the show; she will slay! She is the queen of dragons!

I hope yoko will dance in the background!!

tumblr_n01kxuYhPZ1s3y9slo1_500.gif

I'm gonna carry on

74170_original.gif

Madonna dancing paso doble in the grammy..

giphy.gif

I think we can be 100% sure, yes. What else could she do? Just wait in the audience? Perform when the credits roll?

Opening the show was probably the condition for her to come at the Grammys :queenbitch:

I think it was even not an option to put her anywhere than the opening number!

Where has this been confirmed? Why would that be the only option? If she's going to grab ratings, the producers will want to keep her for later in the show to keep people watching. It's a really basic technique. Opening slot is also important and prestigious, but ruling out a later slot unless there's been confirmation is misleading.

Ariana Grande, Frankie Grande, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift will be dancing in the audience very well.

taylor-swift-dancing-1.gif

And now that Taylor knows that Madonna loves her, she will dance her ass off!!

4music( I think it was called that) just advertised the Grammy's! Will be shown on UK TV!! Yay!! Named Madonna as one of the performers :D

Where has this been confirmed? Why would that be the only option? If she's going to grab ratings, the producers will want to keep her for later in the show to keep people watching. It's a really basic technique. Opening slot is also important and prestigious, but ruling out a later slot unless there's been confirmation is misleading.

I don't really see Madonna performing between Gaga and ariana Grande!!!

^ Why not? She did it last year. She performed late in the show at the MTV Awards in 1990. She doesn't always open shows. I don't see why some fans are opposed to it aside from the fact that they just don't want to have to wait through the ceremony. Big deal. DVR it.

^ Why not? She did it last year. She performed late in the show at the MTV Awards in 1990. She doesn't always open shows. I don't see why some fans are opposed to it aside from the fact that they just don't want to have to wait through the ceremony. Big deal. DVR it.

+1

I agree with you that nothing is confirmed about her, if she opens the show or not.

But, to be fair, you can't compare to last year where, tbqh, she was just a guest of Macklemore and not the main performer...

So far, every time Madonna has performed on the Grammys as a main performer (1999, 2001, 2006), she has opened the show :)

So far, every time Madonna has performed on the Grammys as a main performer (1999, 2001, 2006), she has opened the show :)

Right and we all know she doesn't even sit in the audience if she doesn't have to. She seems to dislike award shows. So who knows when she'll perform this year, but there's definitely a pattern with her and these events. In the last decade of her perfing at award shows which is a rare occurence, she opened the EMAs and the VMAs too.

And her Vogue VMA perf and 1998 VMA perf were 25 and 17 years ago respectively so it's pointless to compare those

The storm will open the grammy. I hope so.

10649635_316822148517194_744373403614093

Madonna performs as the opening number or Madonna doesn't perform at all.

:queenbitch: Duh.

I would think she will open the show, for reasons already stated. Especially if it's a big production number.

I kinda hope she would sit on the audience for a moment though. Her performance will explode the place for sure but the more she gets camera time the more she is out there. It's also promo.

I also think it will open the awards, Madonna always makes a performance a great spectacle.