Madonna at the Grammys - continued

Of course she will opens the show. Not a doubt about this one.

What I´m really curious to see is if she is going to perform ONLY Living for love or if she will do a medley with some ballad (Ghosttown, Joan of Arc or Messiah).

Taking into consideration that another song is going to be released on the same date, I think is very likely she performs that song as well of course.

People don't want her to close the show

It's s live ceremony, the closing number runs the risk of getting cut during the credits

I wanna see M perform a full song.

The Grammys are on the 8th, 2 new releases

from the album on the 9th, video supposedly drops on the 9th, LFL add date for radio is on the 10th. I believe her performance will be all LFL.

I also think it is all going to be about LFL. The only reason she started with a snippet of WIFLFAG in 2000 was because the song got released around the same time as the grammy performance of Music.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Madonna dancing paso doble in the grammy..

giphy.gif

wow, I never noticed before you can see Madonna's nipple in that shot of the video! :wow:

and here too?

tumblr_ms3mjworAt1sfx28lo1_1280.jpg

Fuck yeah!! Sia!!! :D

Looking at that avatar makes me think how gorgeous the costumes were for the Confessions Tour! Her best tour (according to me).
Sia....she's ok, I find she has been overexposed, some of her charming songwriting has been lost on tasteless DJs and popstars....allegedly some of her tracks were rejected for MDNA sessions.....

Right and we all know she doesn't even sit in the audience if she doesn't have to. She seems to dislike award shows. So who knows when she'll perform this year, but there's definitely a pattern with her and these events. In the last decade of her perfing at award shows which is a rare occurence, she opened the EMAs and the VMAs too.

And her Vogue VMA perf and 1998 VMA perf were 25 and 17 years ago respectively so it's pointless to compare those

Vogue1990 closed the show and started her queendom forever.

Madonna will open the Grammys.

Let's see. She opened the VMAs four times (1989, 1992, 1998 and 2003). She closed it once in 1990. She opened the Grammys three times (1999, 2001 and 2006). She was the first of the nominees for best song to perform at the Oscars twice (1991 and 1997). Any doubts?

Im hoping madonna will steal the show, but i rather not to expect that much . lets hope for her best performance

There are many great artists also performed , John Legend, Hozier and Annie Lennox, Jessie J and Tom Jones, and Adam Levine and Gwen Stefani and yeah, last minute added guest is ...Lady Gaga. oh dear she always wanted to be on the scene.

Let's see. She opened the VMAs four times (1989, 1992, 1998 and 2003). She closed it once in 1990. She opened the Grammys three times (1999, 2001 and 2006). She was the first of the nominees for best song to perform at the Oscars twice (1991 and 1997). Any doubts?

is it confirmed she will open the grammys?

Just makes me wonder = Madonna will again open the grammy.

tumblr_mjezy0XUu71rdvrmio1_250.gif

Sia is very confusing. First she releases An amazing singles and collaborations á la Clap your hands, Chandelier, Titanium, Breath Me and then she releases only mediocre albums with so many fillers. It's very frustrating.