"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

I'd love a video of her life's love story, as it were, but not in an obvious JLo concert "let's have lookalikes for my exes" embarrassing way.

I dunno. Can't quite translate what's in my head into words to accurately describe what I'm thinking, but it would rule if I could. :)

Guest gang bang

Late January doesn't necessarily mean the end of the month. Iif she starts filming around Jan. 20-22, the video could be ready in time for post-Grammys.

this

Why does it sound like Traditional and DanM are the same person? Even the use of English is similar. Nobody knows anything yet obviously.

This made my night :lmao: I've never been a part of a conspiracy theory before, so thank you :D But I don't feel the need to post under different usernames.

The last lead single had a budget of $1.5 million, we can expect great things for this video! Not a low budget video like some people expect :laugh:

The last lead single had a budget of $1.5 million, we can expect great things for this video! Not a low budget video like some people expect :laugh:

And that's because we had Smirnoff bottles all over the set. Don't you think that was M's money

But she has clearly spent a fortune making the album, with all the studio time.

Also, if she is dedicated to promo, she will put more money into that, and probably into other videos.

As I understand M's LiveNation contract, she has all the money and it's hers to divvy up as she sees fit. Unless videos come under promo by Interscope in which case they would contribute or fund entirely.

I'm terribly sorry but "Gone Girl" was one of the best movies of the year. He is a visionary in his sleek, crisp and clean character studies. A modern day Hitchcock, absolutely breathtaking cinematography and directing. His "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" was startling and gorgeously made as well.

thanks!!

i'd like to see you more on the movie section

Maybe she will get help from a real video artist like Katy Perry :dead:

Maybe it's Madonna's fault and she took an extra couple of days on vaca...or maybe this is just how they've scheduled everything and they don't want to change it EVEN with the pre-order and leaks...we're just gonna have to deal with it.

I know, hahaha

Madonna was having her pussy frozen in those skis instead of rehearsing and now it's Guy O's blame because the video won't be ready.

She has released 13 lead singles, dozens of videos. But some people think that she's some retard that has to be given the schedule to know what to do.

Traditional wasn't really spot on this time!

Oh, and people seem to forgeth that Vogue was filmed and ready in like 3 weeks because Warner wanted a new single out after the Oh Father fiasco

If the director is talented, like Fincher was, then they can have the video ready.