"Living For Love" Video Discussion: Video filming in NYC rumors

You're nuts!

Most of Madonna's videos are either:

- Photoshoot video

- "Short-movie" style (Papa Don't Preach, Take A Bow, etc.)

- Take 1 concept and go on and on without any variation (Human Nature, etc.).

All boring to me. I like artistic, visually stimulating, high budget videos. She has some: GMAYL, 4 Minutes, American Life (original), Bedtime Stories, etc.

But overall I find her videos rather dull. Artists like Jolin Tsai and Katy Perry are more my taste. Madonna is more of a "performer" than a video clip artist to me. But to each his own, that's totally fine. :)

Edited by ticktock

Most of Madonna's videos are either:

- Photoshoot video

- "Short-movie" style (Papa Don't Preach, Take A Bow, etc.)

- Take 1 concept and go on and on without any variation (Human Nature, etc.).

All boring to me. I like artistic, visually stimulating, high budget videos. She has some: GMAYL, 4 Minutes, American Life (original), Bedtime Stories, etc.

But overall I find her videos rather dull. Artists like Jolin Tsai and Katy Perry are more my taste. Madonna is more of a "performer" than a video clip artist to me. But to each his own, that's totally fine. :)

tumblr_nhkadkouc_Q1qjxyeko1_400.gif

I wonder how long it took to make Katy Perry's "Unconditional" video.

That's one of my favorite videos ever, actually. It's beautiful.

But like I said, to each his own. I've never considered Madonna to be a "video clip artist". Some artists are more about the music, some are about the lives, some are about the videos. I always considered Madonna to fall into the former two categories.

Edited by ticktock

JOLIN TSAI

GIRL BYEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :dead:

Go join a katy forum then queen!!! adios!

Hun I don't give two fucks about Katy Perry as an artist lol

She has a concert here in 2 months and I don't even consider going

I was waiting in line for Madonna 30 hours before the doors opened and had a housewife drunk on vodka vomit on my blankets

I think I should be on this forum lol

But I find her videoclips very visually inspirational.

Edited by ticktock

Madonna not that great at videos ! :ohmy::angry::rant:

I know people are entitled to their own opinions but Good Grief, that is so wrong. Let me list some videos for you.

Burning up

Borderline

Like a Virgin

Material Girl

Papa don't preach

Open you heart

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Cherish

Vogue

Justify my love

Secret

Take a Bow

Bedtime Stories

Fever

Rain

Erotica

Deeper and Deeper

Bad Girl

Human Nature

Frozen

The Power of Goodbye

This used to be my playground

Music

Don't tell me

Love Profusion

Hung up

Beautiful Stranger

4 Minutes

Give me all your loving

Girl Gone wild

These alone are better than virtually any video made by anyone. Saying Madonna is not that good at video clips is like saying Van Gough is not good at painting.

I know people are entitled to their own opinions but Good Grief, that is so wrong. Let me list some videos for you.

Burning up

Borderline

Like a Virgin

Material Girl

Papa don't preach

Open you heart

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Cherish

Vogue

Justify my love

Secret

Take a Bow

Bedtime Stories

Fever

Rain

Erotica

Deeper and Deeper

Bad Girl

Human Nature

Frozen

The Power of Goodbye

Music

Don't tell me

Love Profusion

Hung up

Beautiful Stranger

4 Minutes

Give me all your loving

Girl Gone wild

These alone are better than virtually any video made by anyone. Saying Madonna is not that good at video clips is like saying Van Gough is not good at painting.

jazzybully, I love you, but Love Profusion?? lolol

Burning up

Borderline

Like a Virgin

Material Girl

Papa don't preach

Open you heart

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Cherish

Vogue

Justify my love

Secret

Take a Bow

Bedtime Stories

Fever

Rain

Erotica

Deeper and Deeper

Bad Girl

Human Nature

Frozen

The Power of Goodbye

Music

Don't tell me

Love Profusion

Hung up

Beautiful Stranger

4 Minutes

Give me all your loving

Girl Gone wild

👍👍👍👍👍

Seriously she is considered a video artist. Everyone always took her as simply a visual pop singer and she always delivered and got bigger and better.

Burning up

Borderline

Like a Virgin

Material Girl

Papa don't preach

Open you heart

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Cherish

Vogue

Justify my love

Secret

Take a Bow

Bedtime Stories

Fever

Rain

Erotica

Deeper and Deeper

Bad Girl

Human Nature

Frozen

The Power of Goodbye

Music

Don't tell me

Love Profusion

Hung up

Beautiful Stranger

4 Minutes

Give me all your loving

Girl Gone wild

Seriously, most of these fall into the 3 categories I described before. The only ones I find interesting are bolded.

Why are y'all having meltdowns over someone else's taste lol. I can understand y'all stanning for her videos but "story videos" like PDP, LAP, Secret, etc. just aren't my thing. I need colors or prettiness to explode in my face lol

Edited by ticktock

Seriously, most of these fall into the 3 categories I described before. The only ones I find interesting are bolded.

Why are y'all having meltdowns over someone else's taste lol

Because your taste sucks, my dear. So what if they fall into one of these 3 categories, why can't they still be interesting? Strange way of thinking.

Die Another Day Video has a storyline, so what, it still shits on all other videos by Katy f*cking Perry

"Overall I don't think M is that great with videos" - ticktock 2015 (never forget)

HAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

your taste sucks dear sorry bout it. A deserved drag. Everyone is still trying to recreate M videos.

Love Profusion is EVERYTHING! I love that video so much I'm having feels right now! I remember going to the movies with family and before previews there was an add for some perfume with Love Profusion song playing and the add made in the same concept as the video. I was dying! ♡♡♡♡♡

Lol taste is subjective. I'm laughing my ass off at how you are all having meltdowns. :nike: Sorry but these story videos are good for 1 watch and that's it.

Here's another bomb: Erotica's videoclip bores me.

cue *GASP*

Love Profusion is EVERYTHING! I love that video so much I'm having feels right now! I remember going to the movies with family and before previews there was an add for some perfume with Love Profusion song playing and the add made in the same concept as the video. I was dying! ♡♡♡♡♡

Love Profusion is amazing. <3

Edited by ticktock

jazzybully, I love you, but Love Profusion?? lolol

:laugh: I love the video for Love Profusion. :lmao:

I even left some great videos out. I honestly don't think I have EVER heard a Madonna fan say Madonna is not good at video clips. I have heard people say she does not put the same amount of effort into them today as before, but saying she is not that good at them. The shock of it all.

Ticktock, you are as fake and fishy as all hell. Laughing at people having meltdowns and you have what 15 posts.

Yes the perfume ad was also done by Luc Besson, before he did the LP Video. I liked the ad more

^^ right nobody is having a meltdown. I'm CTFU actually. He's self dragging himself at this point :lol: No one will take him seriously ever now.

"Overall I don't think M is that great with videos"

still :dead:

:laugh: I love the video for Love Profusion. :lmao:

I even left some great videos out. I honestly don't think I have EVER heard a Madonna fan say Madonna is not good at video clips. I have heard people say she does not put the same amount of effort into them today as before, but saying she is not that good at them. The shock of it all.

Ticktock, you are as fake and fishy as all hell. Laughing at people having meltdowns and you have what 15 posts.

That's why I'm laughing my ass off. Y'all having meltdowns at someone who just joined who doesn't think Madonna is the queen of videoclips. :nike:

Oh stop tiktok. You definitely crossed the line. Have you SEEN Vogue? It's a classic FOREVER! Justify My Love! Bam!! Take a Bow! Bam! Secret! Power of Goodbye! Frozen! Die Another Day! These are just a few of the massive collection of vidiodonna. I could sit and watch them all day on replay. Anyone can make a colorful, jolly video. But to make it timeless is only Madonna's attribute!

^^ right nobody is having a meltdown. he's self dragging himself at this point :lol: No one will take him seriously ever now.

"Overall I don't think M is that great with videos"

:dead:

Stephen, I can feel a royal flush coming on.

Yup, I watched them all in one sitting when I bought the Celebration DVD box set thingy.

They're too boring and slow-paced for my taste.

Except yes, Power of Goodbye, Frozen and DAD are obviously great.

But how someone can call Madonna a videoclip artist is beyond me when she puts out stuff like Miles Away, Get Together and TUTR.

I'ma leave you all in your juvenile anger fits here. Mata ne~

Edited by ticktock