REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

You mean Living for Love? Bc right now the album is #1 in 43 countries.

tumblr_llaj1fufIL1qzjix8.gif

I think with all positions of songs! I posted the receipt but I don't know how to read that.

So proud of her. I guess she's smiling right now and feeling damn positive and ready to shoot te video of the decade. :drama:

Hell yeah. She should seal the deal bringing it video wise.

I posted it in the chart section, thought I post it here too

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

DOWNLOAD THIS: Here’s a pre-Christmas sales snapshot nobody anticipated. Last week we saw the surprise release of D’Angelo’s RCA album; on Friday we saw something new—an unpremeditated surprise pre-order. Reacting to the leak of six tracks from Madonna’s upcoming Rebel Heart, Maverick and Interscope decided to make all six available as instant-grat and a la carte offerings (see item below). We’ve never seen a pre-order go live this early, nor can we think of a previous instance of this many instant-grat tracks appearing simultaneously. Some albums eventually get to six tracks prior to release, but they typically go up one at a time. By our math, Interscope just scored $7.74 per pre-order in billing? this year on an album that’s not out till 3/10, brightening the label’s P&L at the very last minute. This is the first case in memory (our memory, at least) of a label making such a big score in this way. And speaking of getting hot late, RCA presently has four albums on the big board: a pair from Pentatonix, D’Angelo and the Annie ST. (12/22a)

She slays in Tajikistan ! :lol:

Tajikistan (54)

Songs:

17. Bitch I'm Madonna
18. Illuminati
19. Unapologetic Bitch
20. Ghosttown
21. Devil Pray
22. Living For Love
104. Celebration
116. Masterpiece
117. Love Spent
118. I Don’t Give A
119. Girl Gone Wild
129. Time Stood Still
130. You Must Love Me
132. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You
133. Like a Prayer
135. Take a Bow
136. Sanctuary
137. Love Tried to Welcome Me
138. Forbidden Love
139. Human Nature
140. Inside of Me
141. Don't Stop
142. Secret
143. Survival
144. Why's It So Hard
145. Deeper and Deeper

Albums:

5. Rebel Heart
157. MDNA World Tour

:lol:

that chart says it's #1 in 33 countries and that charted in 88...still impressive all considered

I think with all positions of songs! I posted the receipt but I don't know how to read that.

We have to analize this > http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/madonna.html (still changing)

Rebel Heart was #1 in 43 countries (last #1 is in Nicaragua)

i know. a week ago i was watching some videos on youtube with some people (granted, one woman 41, other even older) and i asked objectively what they thought and i had to change it because they thought it was horrible. it's all PR from the US. imagine a song with lyrics like "shake it off shake it off" and that stupid humor in that corny video of a girl with no personality gets grammys.. i swear it's because she's a safe christian girl