NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

He was in a long relationship with Marcus Piggot. But as far as I know, hes new boyfriend is another turkish photographer

Whoever he's with he's just built a house in London with the creative director for Hemés who is a woman, they seem to spend all their time together judging by her instagram

444444444444.jpg

There are those who want to shut me up but they cannot! We still live in a world that discriminates against women. There are People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist! I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have! The World is big enough for all of us! I will fight for my rights as an artist and a human and a woman till the end if my days! Because i am a ❤️#rebelheart and i walk in the footsteps of giants and i will mot apologize for or defend my unpublished unfinished STOLEN work. If you don't like who i am or what i have to say then why are you reading this? #unapologeticbitch

Guest Rocco Papa

There was a time in Madonna's career when she didn't respond to every dumb thing said about her. I respected her so much for that, because I think that shows a lot of class. I think that's the best way to handle it. But now that she's on Instagram, she posts responses to every negative story she hears about herself. She can say whatever she wants, but I think doing that is really below her level.

Posting about yourself, your kids, or bad things happening in the world is one thing, but giving attention to complete and utter nonsense is unnecessary. She's better than that.

^ Yeah I agree. I kinda liked that she was above commenting on remarks from the peanut gallery.

In the past you might get the a rare remark in a Kurt Loder interview when she was asked about a 'feud' or via a Rosenberg press release - but that was it. I miss that.

Now we have Guy on twitter saying Madonna likes Meatball Stain Germanotta and that she was listening to Ass 2 Ass. :doodlemanson: Although he called it" Tony Bennett's duet album". :chuckle:

I like (always have) the scarred, gritty, organic Madonna. In the age of global inter-connectivity, it presents a new set of problems and Madonna is not immune to it. She's expressing her emotions, though in a far more articulate way this time making sure the target audience understand her raw emotions. I approve. #joanofarc

There was a time in Madonna's career when she didn't respond to every dumb thing said about her. I respected her so much for that, because I think that shows a lot of class. I think that's the best way to handle it. But now that she's on Instagram, she posts responses to every negative story she hears about herself. She can say whatever she wants, but I think doing that is really below her level.

Posting about yourself, your kids, or bad things happening in the world is one thing, but giving attention to complete and utter nonsense is unnecessary. She's better than that.

You are wrong. This is a hugely personal attack having her unfinished work stolen and leaked. It's horrible. She has defended herself before...ie David's adoption. She is human, vulnerable and clearly actually hurt. Like a human. She's not being a victim but she is literally being slapped in the face repeatedly lately.

And no offense she is older and probably softer and more sensitive. She is amazing.

^ Yeah I agree. I kinda liked that she was above commenting on remarks from the peanut gallery.

You might get the sly remark in a Kurt Loder interview when she was asked about a 'feud' or via a Rosenberg press release - but that was it. I miss that.

That is what happens though when people read awful things about themselves. They want to respond to allegations and untruths. It is a perfectly human way of reacting. Why I have always thought that Madonna's decision to never read about herself was so wise. Unfortunately now she seems to be seeing a lot of horrible comments and I think it is hurting her a lot.

Does anybody have the interview Madonna did in the 80's where she talked about being upset and tearful about untrue things about her and stopped reading the papers and magazines ?

You are wrong. This is a hugely personal attack having her unfinished work stolen and leaked. It's horrible. She has defended herself before...ie David's adoption. She is human, vulnerable and clearly actually hurt. Like a human. She's not being a victim but she is literally being slapped in the face repeatedly lately.

And no offense she is older and probably softer and more sensitive. She is amazing.

True. Madonna is not some kind of emotionless robot. You can tell that by all of her references about her mother and children.

ew, what if madonna planned on doing a duet with gaga at the grammys for Living for love? :(

(Im okay for them "making up", make no mistake. Im sick of the monsters spamming their hatred everywhere. that reason itself is good enough for me. I just think it's tacky.)

ew, what if madonna planned on doing a duet with gaga at the grammys for Living for love? :(

(Im okay for them "making up", make no mistake. Im sick of the monsters spamming their hatred everywhere. that reason itself is good enough for me. I just think it's tacky.)

You're okay with them making up. Making up for WHAT?! This is like the Elton John feud, it's one sided and in that delusional loon gaga's shit brain. And what if Madonna does "make up" with gaga, will this cause her fans to cease their insane hatred and horrific trolling on the internet? HELL NO! This will be a little monster victory. If this happens, it is because of pressure from interscope/Universal.

No ill will means just that. Anything more would be something different.

444444444444.jpg

There are those who want to shut me up but they cannot! We still live in a world that discriminates against women. There are People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist! I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have! The World is big enough for all of us! I will fight for my rights as an artist and a human and a woman till the end if my days! Because i am a ❤️#rebelheart and i walk in the footsteps of giants and i will mot apologize for or defend my unpublished unfinished STOLEN work. If you don't like who i am or what i have to say then why are you reading this? #unapologeticbitch

Ugh. So glad she said something.

The Gaga "fued" is 6 years old and people need to move on from that non-threat.