New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

sophie sounds like crazy female mirwais to me

i wouldnt be strange that she ll put this something specific on how album sounds...like mirwais did or price or orbit

so....madonna start with avicii, then she changed her mind and she continued with diplo....then with some rappers and now she is werking with sophie?

Really for avicii, I don't think she change her mind. IMO they created 11 acoustic, rough song and now all the other producers are working on them because he was ill.

Really for avicii, I don't think she change her mind. IMO they created 11 acoustic, rough song and now all the other producers are working on them because he was ill.

it is not the point....he is collateral victim of his condition...those 11 tracks if they are going to be used ...they ll be changed to fit....

and it didnt happened once that she scrapped all and start all over again...one producer will give final special touch and it wont be avicii and maybe not even diplo

it is not the point....he is collateral victim of his condition...those 11 tracks if they are going to be used ...they ll be changed to fit....

and it didnt happened once that she scrapped all and start all over again...one producer will give final special touch and it wont be avicii and maybe not even diplo

But you don't know shit though. None of us. What we can assume at this point is that these Avicii songs will be on the album: Rebel Heart; Messiah; Borrowed Time; Wash All Over Me.

Now I'm totally expecting Madonna completely crazy, rebel, aggressive, provocative and out of control...in the beginning of the rumours about the new album I thought she would take a more serious and political direction, but now we know who is she collaborating with I'm pretty sure MDNA and HC will be nothing if compared with the new album (I mean, in terms of provocativeness)

Now I'm totally expecting Madonna completely crazy, rebel, aggressive, provocative and out of control...in the beginning of the rumours about the new album I thought she would take a more serious and political direction, but now we know who is she collaborating with I'm pretty sure MDNA and HC will be nothing if compared with the new album (I mean, in terms of provocativeness)

That would be awesome and so funny! I was never so big on the whole political ArtforFreedom direction. I totally agree with all her political views but I really don't see an album of very serious political songs being something I want to listen to. I feel as thought most fans agree with her political views already so what would that achieve? It's just preaching to the converted. I would love something fun and crazy!

^ that would be great entertainment for us, but I think the general public would have a field day tearing her down for that!

As if they don't tear her down for everything anyway! Who cares!

This recording period is it's own era isn't it, what with 70 threads of 40 pages of speculation and we're now "remembering back when" on details of the process!

2012 = MDNA era

2014 = "2014 Is Mine (in the studio)" era

2015 = Rebel Heart era

Perhaps it can have its own merch (t-shirts with photo's of a mixing desk; and instead of lists of tour dates, lists of collaborators on the back).

I'm looking forward to the next era - the one where a new album is announced and "Rebel Heart" (or whatever it's to be called) is released. This era is surely now coming to a close...

^ that would be great entertainment for us, but I think the general public would have a field day tearing her down for that!

Good! She's a survivor and I'm sure her creativity comes when she's truly inspired and this time will not be the exception, could it the perfect kick to start the tour.

Well of course people who don't like it aren't going to go into a Celebration thread so it's not really a true sampling of how fans feel about it! I don't hate it but I just think it's not what I want to hear from Madonna. I'm like Madonna. I don't care what anyone says. I like what I like and everyone else can f off. A lot of people on here hate MDNA, but I'd much rather listen to that than Bedtime Stories.

Rebel Heart (featuring Madonna)

:dead:

I actually believe some of these songs she's working on are for other peoples albums. The Sophie one will be on Diplo's next album.

I think we will get a Madonna album proper in March and lots of other collaborations after that throughout 2015...