Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

Anyone find it strange she hasn't posted on Instagram for a couple days?

;)

Read The Signs! #unapologetichorse
10785113_799771216748483_1398152567_n.jp
she also tagged steven klein and herself :)

im sometimes still slightly worried (well, not literally "worried", but you know what I mean) when I see her post pics of horses or going horseback riding, she isn't very lucky when it comes to that sport.

She's fell (or been thrown) from a horse twice. How many times has she ridden a horse? Probably too many times to count. I wouldn't worry about it.

i think its because the very few people I know who actively do horseback riding have all been in pretty bad accidents (also my uncle, actually around the time of Ms, but his was way worse) so it feels a bit close @ home to me.

but anyway, like you said, I shouldn't worry about it :)

It's interesting how she says "Read the signs!" and tagged #unapologetic again. She keeps giving clues (or perhaps she's just messing with us?) about the new music. it's also a pretty good sign that she keeps referencing music in so many of her IG posts, even those that seem unrelated to music (on first sight, anyway)

i think its because the very few people I know who actively do horseback riding have all been in pretty bad accidents (also my uncle, actually around the time of Ms, but his was way worse) so it feels a bit close @ home to me.

but anyway, like you said, I shouldn't worry about it :)

It's interesting how she says "Read the signs!" and tagged #unapologetic again. She keeps giving clues (or perhaps she's just messing with us?) about the new music. it's also a pretty good sign that she keeps referencing music in so many of her IG posts, even those that seem unrelated to music (on first sight, anyway)

Horseback riding is probably inspirational to Madonna. :confessions: