New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

although, it ended up working in the context of who Madonna is, that rap is pretty shitty.

I agree. She's a good rapper, but not a very good lyricist. Repeating the same words isn't rhyming. But I do think she's a good match for Madonna. As far as M collaborators: female rapper > male rapper > male singer > female singer.

I'm looking forward to all the tracks even Avicii. I like his new song. It's for a video game. Of course it's generic :lol:

All I really want is for M to do the UP DOWNS in a video!!!!

Am I the only person who thinks the new Avicii song is really catchy?! After reading the complete drubbing it was given here, I was expecting something horrendous, but I actually really like it. As they say in Italy, a ciascuno il suo!

Add a Madonna-penned melody and lyric to a great Avicii backing track and it could be magical.

Incidentally, what's the deal with the grills? Are they a Dita-esque gold tooth type accessory or do they actually serve some sort of purpose?

I'm looking forward to all the tracks even Avicii. I like his new song. It's for a video game. Of course it's generic :lol:

All I really want is for M to do the UP DOWNS in a video!!!!

I'm not alone! Yay! :thumbsup:

Madonna dancing to an Avicii hook like that would be to die for! Especially on tour.

His new song is alright but like I said before its for a videogame...he isn't gonna give FIRE to a video game is he? lol

Guest Rachelle of London

Am I the only person who thinks the new Avicii song is really catchy?! After reading the complete drubbing it was given here, I was expecting something horrendous, but I actually really like it. As they say in Italy, a ciascuno il suo!

Add a Madonna-penned melody and lyric to a great Avicii backing track and it could be magical.

Incidentally, what's the deal with the grills? Are they a Dita-esque gold tooth type accessory or do they actually serve some sort of purpose?

:dead: I agree I thought it would be horrendous but it was fine for a video game.

I agree. She's a good rapper, but not a very good lyricist. Repeating the same words isn't rhyming. But I do think she's a good match for Madonna. As far as M collaborators: female rapper > male rapper > male singer > female singer.

I don't really consider her a good anything...except maybe business woman. She has created a huge following of girls who look up to her and has like 10 songs on the top ten due to collaborating with everyone that ever existed...

But yeah the live IDGA was amazing even her bit(and ok ok the album song too)...I can't deny how well it worked. I just hope there's not another collabo between them in the works. I honestly don't think there is. Her post didn't sound like she was working...more like M asked her to come hang and she did. They probably went to the studio and M played her stuff...I mean that can easily become a collabo if Nicki starts rapping over a song they are listening to and M likes it but I don't see it happening.

Guest Rachelle of London

M needs to work with Azealia Banks if she wanted a female rapper. Her work is a lot more grittier and her music is influenced by dance and house music. Personally I think it would blend well with Madonna. But then again it depends on the sound Ms going with on this album

M needs to work with Azealia Banks if she wanted a female rapper. Her work is a lot more grittier and her music is influenced by dance and house music. Personally I think it would blend well with Madonna. But then again it depends on the sound Ms going with on this album

Girl no tea no shade but Azealia is over. She killed her own career. RIP Azealia. 2012-2013.

Guest Rachelle of London

Girl no tea no shade but Azealia is over. She killed her own career. RIP Azealia. 2012-2013.

:lmao: she's just got rave reviews for her last set of shows here. She also has a lot more credibility than Nicki. Her attitude stinks. But just think M could explore the options more when it comes to female rappers. (Not saying she's working with nicki again, just speculation.)

You are not the only one. I am looking forward to hearing all of the new music Madonna has been working on and think she can create some magic with all of the producers and song-writers she has been working with.

:lmao: she's just got rave reviews for her last set of shows here. She also has a lot more credibility than Nicki. Her attitude stinks. But just think M could explore the options more when it comes to female rappers. (Not saying she's working with nicki again, just speculation.)

well she fucked herself in the US thats for sure lol she had to make her own label :lmao:

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna has already recorded over 40 different songs in various styles for her upcoming album.

She has worked with many producers and collaborators, including Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, Toby Gad, MoZella, MNEK and even Pharrell!

We can reveal some new exclusive details…

Keep in mind that no final tracklist for the album has been decided yet and that we’re reviewing demos, not the finished/mastered tracks.

"Body Shop"

Body Shop, produced by Toby/Mozella/S1 is a really good track!

It’s a mid-tempo song with what sounds like a zither using a 5-note chord as the musical base. We can also hear different guitar instruments, a recurring clapping sound, a piano at the end and a few synth samples.

Madonna deals with sexuality here. She compares her body to a car with its curves, transmission and ignition. She then asks the guy who works at the Body Shop to keep it overnight and do whatever he likes.

Going to the garage has never sounded more seductive as when dictated on Madonna’s terms.

The song includes the lyrics “You take the wheel, I’ll sit on top [...] I would ride through the dark of the night with you.”

It’s a very sensual, slightly electro/oriental sounding song with cool lyrics that deserves better than the overly filtered vocals used in the demo.

"Bitch, I’m Madonna"

This is a very catchy, fun party tune.

Musically, it has Diplo written all over it, and might even be the “weird song” he referred to in a recent interview.

It’s just pure mindless fun dressed in elaborate trap music with silly lyrics about having a crazy pool party, getting your freak on and partying so hard that the neighbours call the cops.

It celebrates party time with lyrics such as “We go hard or we go home. We gonna do this all night long… cause I’m a bad bitch”, part of which has been posted on Instagram by Madonna earlier today!

It’s a very enjoyable song, though pretty immature, in our humble opinion.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/23/new-tracks-body-shop-bitch-im-madonna-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/

“We go hard or we go home. We gonna do this all night long… cause I’m a bad bitch” LoL

I am sure I will get slammed for this....but all these reported lyrical themes about partying and sexual innuendos.....I was hoping for something a bit more meaningful and introspective. I am still excited and have faith that M will deliver a fantastic album, but some of these insider reports have me a bit uncertain as to the depth of her lyrics.

Its a very sensual, slightly electro/oriental sounding song with cool lyrics that deserves better than the overly filtered vocals used in the demo.

Oh just shut the f up already

I am sure I will get slammed for this....but all these reported lyrical themes about partying and sexual innuendos.....I was hoping for something a bit more meaningful and introspective. I am still excited and have faith that M will deliver a fantastic album, but some of these insider reports have me a bit uncertain as to the depth of her lyrics.

I feel kinda the same. For the first time t beeing a fan for more than 20 years, I'm scared a bit. I will not be able to enjoy tracks like Bitch, I'm Madonna or Unapologetic Bitch. I really hope more tracks like Veni Vidi Vici or Messiah or Living For Love will be chosen for the final tracklist.

^ I see where you guys are coming from, but I don't think it's going to be much different from her last two albums in terms of balance between serious and fun/silly. It's less about being scared and more about having gotten my hopes up a few months ago and now I'm getting back to reality and realizing that she's probably not going to release a mostly serious/introspective album at this stage in her career.

I don't really consider her a good anything...except maybe business woman. She has created a huge following of girls who look up to her and has like 10 songs on the top ten due to collaborating with everyone that ever existed...

But yeah the live IDGA was amazing even her bit(and ok ok the album song too)...I can't deny how well it worked. I just hope there's not another collabo between them in the works. I honestly don't think there is. Her post didn't sound like she was working...more like M asked her to come hang and she did. They probably went to the studio and M played her stuff...I mean that can easily become a collabo if Nicki starts rapping over a song they are listening to and M likes it but I don't see it happening.

I agree that she shouldn't and won't repeat herself, but if she does I'd like to hear her do something really hard with M, like "Roman's Revenge" or "Monster." Imagine her on "Gang Bang"?

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on I wanna dance with my baby
And when the music starts
I never wanna stop, it's gonna drive me crazy

I like to singy singy singy
Like a bird on a wingy wingy wingy
I like to rhumba rhumba rhumba
Dance to a samba samba samba

Ring ring ring goes the telephone
The lights are on but there's no-one home
Tick tick tock it's a quarter to two
And I'm done
I'm hanging up on you

All very good Madonna songs and not the deepest lyrics ever!!!!!!! Madonna can right good deep/dark song and still make good fun/joyful lyrics!!!! Are you guys like the same Madonna than me.... damn!!! If you don't want to support the Queen and her choice just go please! I'm never afraid of what Madonna do!!! When I will listen to the song (because all of you obviously heard all of the songs too judge like that) If I don't like it, I,ll just skip the song and focus on the one I love on the album..... Not complaining all the time like a lot of you.