Madonna At MJ's Dangerous Tour

horn

I really don't think its her. that would be cool if it were, but the womans eyes are too close together and Madonnas cheeks weren't that round for the tour. the look, the hair, the coat are dead ringers, but Madonnas look was also very copied at the time. it could've been a local celeb that needed bodyguards as well.

plus, would Madonna sit that far back ???

perhaps, the people were waving and turned around because their image was being flashed as a crowd shot on the over head jumbo tron monitor

Guest Pud Whacker

it was in the newspapers when she was there. they played across the street form each other in Mexico City. she was getting all the attention on the radio and in the newspapers.

Definitely her - this was discussed on here and elsewhere ages ago.

A different version of this pro-shot MJ footage leaked a few years ago. :-)

A year later btw - here's what Madonna had to say about MJ & Lisa Marie on German TV. :-)

Guest Pud Whacker

Definitely her - this was discussed on here and elsewhere ages ago.

A different version of this pro-shot MJ footage leaked a few years ago. :-)

A year later btw - here's what Madonna had to say about MJ & Lisa Marie on German TV. :-)

always delivering the goods jamesy!!! :inlove:

plus, would Madonna sit that far back ???

perhaps, the people were waving and turned around because their image was being flashed as a crowd shot on the over head jumbo tron monitor

She's not sitting far back, that's where VIP's sit for stadium gigs with GA. It's the same at her gigs in Europe...that where Guy R. Naomi & Lenny would be...

its her, and its in Mexico city, i dont have the article but back in that time the press reported she went to one of MJ concerts (I never saw any footage until I stumbled until this video a few years ago thanks to Youtube)

I don't think it's her!

MJ never went to one of her shows and she knew he never would.....so I doubt she would go to one of his!

Plus in 1993 the press would of been all over this....or someone somewhere would of known she attended!

She went to a few of his concerts.

Come on of course it's her, why the hell would so many people turn they back on the stage to wave and look at that girl. It's 100% her. same haircut and same city at same moment than she was, with a big bodyguard next to her etc...No doubt about it it's her.

Look, all those people don't even look at the stage :

1405868711-fgfggf.jpg

Is That Liz Rosenberg to the right? it looks a bit like her

Her not waving her arms in the air to that cornhole song suggests it's quite likely. :chuckle:

yeh she looks embarrassed of what hes doing on stage so its def her.

:rotfl: Yeah, it's her. Her unbothered posture is all the confirmation I need.

Why is this still being questioned? It was confirmed months (if not years) ago and about 100 times in this thread.

My God some people are really proper and genuine IDIOTS in this forum. Arguing for the sake of it, or simply too stupid.

It's her, now shut the fuck up.

Why is this still being questioned? It was confirmed months (if not years) ago and about 100 times in this thread.

My God some people are really proper and genuine IDIOTS in this forum. Arguing for the sake of it, or simply too stupid.

It's her, now shut the fuck up.

:clap: