Appreciate: THICKDONNA

jacket

BTW, please add a NSFW warning or use the spoiler function for the last picture.

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Madonna is exempt from all rules of nudity, decency, censorship. That ass should be seen by all ages; CHEEKS OF LIFE :ass::inlove:

She was meaty as hell during the Girlie Show. The word "thick" may be confused with fat, FYI.

That explains it! :chuckle: I assumed he meant "thick" in the weight sense and I thought I was going to see some of the heavier (but still great) pics from the Virgin era. Maybe it's just an American thing, but where I'm from calling a woman thick does NOT have a good connotation.

That explains it! :chuckle: I assumed he meant "thick" in the weight sense and I thought I was going to see some of the heavier (but still great) pics from the Virgin era. Maybe it's just an American thing, but where I'm from calling a woman thick does NOT have a good connotation.

Thick isn't necessarily fat. Solid and muscular is how I would describe thick.

When I go thorough the Madonna tag on tumblr at work I don't care if there are nudes...if my boss saw I'd just be like I'm looking at Madonna it's art you dimwit. And her body is fucking perfect.

I liked her "thick" more fleshy body in the Take a Bow video.

Me too :inlove:

Madonna's body circa 1994-1995 was magnificent

Fit but feminine, full and voluptuous at the same time

7e6c3791-9678-4e75-bf66-0b9b1910b2da_zps

db12e105-ce56-4f7c-ba28-6d15aa640ec7_zps

74fd751f-6284-4a8e-ac9d-1f5abc2eb515_zps

:wow:

tumblr_luxx0zNEck1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

sito_gn_in_costr_i00145b.jpg

Madonna+1992++Vogue+Meisel+05.jpg

vogcov2.jpg

madonna%2Bsex%2Bqueen%2Bpop.jpg

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

On the Girlie Show she was "thicker", as you say, and more muscular than in that Vogue Italia Ellen Von Unwerth shoot or the SEX book for that matter. Personally, as far as her tour body goes, I have never been a big fan of her Girlie Show body. Bulky and excessively muscular. But she was deliberately going for that vibe of course together with the cropped hair

Her BAT physique was the best she's had on tour south of 40, toned but more feminine than say a WTG (which was still lovely anyway). DWT body: destroyed eyebrows and overly muscular arms, going for the vibe of that show, once again. She still managed to look exquisitely feminine in Lo Que Siente La Mujer
RIT-CT body was her best north of 40. Her S&S Part Deux body was also a good moment. Her mid 50s MDNA body is astonishing. Her VT body is plump, raw and sexy like THAT

The

Me too :inlove:

Madonna's body circa 1994-1995 was magnificent

Fit but feminine, full and voluptuous at the same time

7e6c3791-9678-4e75-bf66-0b9b1910b2da_zps

db12e105-ce56-4f7c-ba28-6d15aa640ec7_zps

74fd751f-6284-4a8e-ac9d-1f5abc2eb515_zps

:wow:

Yes that Versace shoot, this photo in particular captured it.

verbw12.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Madonna is exempt from all rules of nudity, decency, censorship. That ass should be seen by all ages; CHEEKS OF LIFE :ass::inlove:

i agree. if someone sees all you have to say is, Its Madonna and all is forgiven.

How is she "thick" in any way, shape, or form here? She was at the peak of her fitness in these pictures.

BTW, please add a NSFW warning or use the spoiler function for the last picture.

We don't have Spoiler Tag markup for NSFW pics?