Which justifies the "legend" aspect, but not the "shape shifter."

Either way, I think it's a toss-up between Moroder and Madonna. A lot of things make me think it could be Madonna, but there are some that make me think it might not be. BUT, Madonna + this track

does sound like it would end up sounding like the Billboard snippet. We'll see I guess.

The "in vogue" wording is very telling. I think it's deliberate that the writer used that word. Add "legend" and "shape shifter", it all leads to Madonna. Anyway, I'm praying it's Madonna.

To me, it's pretty obvious they're referring to Madonna.

Me too.

I have no idea who this Moroder person is and it sounds like this writer on Billboard sounds like they got a big get. If it turned out to be this Moroder person, I am sure the big reveal would have most people scratching their heads saying, "Who!?"

Anyway I love the beat. Bring it on if it is Madonna!

Me too.

I have no idea who this Moroder person is and it sounds like this writer on Billboard sounds like they got a big get. If it turned out to be this Moroder person, I am sure the big reveal would have most people scratching their heads saying, "Who!?"

Wow Skin, that's kinda...funny? Sad? Weird? :lol: Check him out, he is a legend in his type of music, Italian producer, one of the pioneers of disco sound. As I've said before, he obviously isn't that commonly known nowadays, but he's a cool guy to know about! :) Maybe he's more known in Europe than in America. He definitely was a big force in music (or more like the production of music) back in the 70's though.

MerGirl, Moroder might not be that commonly known nowadays, but he was one of the pioneers of the disco sound, so the title fits quite well.

Yes, I know that, but I have never seen him described as a shape shifter, and Madonna's reinventions is what usually gets brought up when people talk about her.

Man.... IF this is Madonna's new material, she sure has a new Hit. People from all forums, from all "teams" are going crazy and crediting madonna.

Most of them say it COADF meets Music and say that she's going to be all over radios for the summer.

I'm feeling very 2000 right now!!!!!!

Man.... IF this is Madonna's new material, she sure has a new Hit. People from all forums, from all "teams" are going crazy and crediting madonna.

Most of them say it COADF meets Music and say that she's going to be all over radios for the summer.

I'm feeling very 2000 right now!!!!!!

Where is the buzz? I'm missing out and we don't even know if it is her...!

Ugh the more I listen to that 50 second clip the more I love it. PLEASE be Madonna!!!! Its so her. And so early 80s Madonna.

Just please NO crow vocals to go along with the funky track! :lol:

Where is the buzz? I'm missing out and we don't even know if it is her...!

I wrote Madonna's new snippet billboard and lots of forums appeared.

But that ATRL, where people used to talk shit about her, is praising her A LOT!

Edited by Humby

Hmm. I like it. But i just don't think it's Madonna. But on the otherhand, who could it be then? Janet? JLO? giorgio moroder?

I'm quite sure it's Giorgio. That sound is much more of a trademark of him than of M honestly. Yes, you could say it sounds similar to Music CT, but that's been inspired by Giorgio's music as well. I really think it's him.

The "sworn to secrecy" bit is every Madonna. I know that sounds like "really?" But M has always been very serious about confidentiality moreso than any other artist I can recall. I guess I'm just grasping at straws...let's see what the weekend brings!!! I'm guessing we'll get something...?

Yeah the clip sounds very M the more I hear it'. Sounds like all the influences she wanted and also her style.

I'm quite sure it's Giorgio. That sound is much more of a trademark of him than of M honestly. Yes, you could say it sounds similar to Music CT, but that's been inspired by Giorgio's music as well. I really think it's him.

I agree.

And I'm not saying that I don't want it to be M. I'm just preparing myself incase it's not her. I don't want to get my hopes up :p

Don't you think that she may have a surprise iTunes release after all?

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't that for Mooriah?

Actually I don't know. It was supposed to be, then they said it will be released traditionally. I also read she ruined her own surprise release. :D

The "sworn to secrecy" bit is every Madonna. I know that sounds like "really?" But M has always been very serious about confidentiality moreso than any other artist I can recall. I guess I'm just grasping at straws...let's see what the weekend brings!!! I'm guessing we'll get something...?

Yeah the clip sounds very M the more I hear it'. Sounds like all the influences she wanted and also her style.

That's what I'm thinking too. The fact that they can't say who it is, is prove that it's about someone BIG. Moroder is very well known and renowned within the music industry but this type of hype makes me think it's more about M... Or at least I hope so!

So excited right now!

I definitely like the clip and it sounds sick in the car, played it after leaving work. There were those rumors that she wanted a dark Italian disco sound for the album, this is a bit funkier than that though.

All the hints on the article point towards Madonna, but this would also imply that the release is nigh.

It could be either Avicii or Daft themselves I believe. She has hinted at wanting to work with Daft

Edited by Arnian

Omg, I won't be sleeping much in case there's an iTunes leak now! We probably won't get anything for the next few days for sure at least, but knowing my crazy ass, I'll be refreshing this page on my phone all day and night just in case.