Music

Lucky Star

Live to Tell

Open Your Heart

Human Nature

Ray of Light

She doesn't do those enough.

Oh and Candy shop rock remix.

I believe Love Profusion could be a really good performance. I can see thousands of people singing along to "I got chu under ma skin". I think it is one of her catchiest yet most overlooked songs of the past decade.

What It Feels Like For A Girl and I wouldn't mind Power Of Goodbye. How 'bout Fever, too?

Music, Human Nature and Candy Shop can take a rest. Don't care to hear Hung Up again for awhile either unless she does something really different w/ it but keeps it DANCE, not that mess from MDNA and not disco / subway urban thing either (like ALWAYS does w/ Music)

I believe Love Profusion could be a really good performance. I can see thousands of people singing along to "I got chu under ma skin". I think it is one of her catchiest yet most overlooked songs of the past decade.

I love that song so much.

Msig, she did perform "Holiday" (albeit abridged, though she did do a longer performance at that one show) on many MDNA stops.

I don't know if M will ever dust off some tracks she's never performed; and will she really ever perform stuff like "Who's That Girl" and "Causing a Commotion" again?

YES !!! WHO'S THAT GIRL!

Thief of Hearts

Who's that Girl?

Physical Attraction

Secret Garden

Till Death Do Us Part

Up Down Suite

Love Song (featuring MeShell N'degeocello)

Swim

Can't Stop

THIS USED TO BE MY PLAYGROUND

How would she incorporate that into an exciting show? Would it be a solemn last song? I could actually see Madonna avoiding this song completely for its references to old age and nostalgia. The press would have a field day with Madonna going soft and being reflective of so much life lived. She won't do it and I can't blame her.

I really, really want a Bedtime Story performance, I would seriosly die and go to heaven. It would also be great to get some of her album tracks like Thief of Hearts and Sanctuary.

How would she incorporate that into an exciting show? Would it be a solemn last song? I could actually see Madonna avoiding this song completely for its references to old age and nostalgia. The press would have a field day with Madonna going soft and being reflective of so much life lived. She won't do it and I can't blame her.

Yes, but this is not a thread about what seems feasible or not, just the songs we want to see live, don't overthink it

BTW i'm well aware she doesn't like this song, i just wish she sings it live once

Yes, but this is not a thread about what seems feasible or not, just the songs we want to see live, don't overthink it

BTW i'm well aware she doesn't like this song, i just wish she sings it live once

I didn't know she didn't like the song.

Keep It Together

I would love for Madonna to perform this song again,but I wonder if the recent drama with a few family members would prevent her from ever singing it again? One of her brothers wrote a tell-all book and another brother is homeless.

I didn't know she didn't like the song.

I could be wrong but I don't think she dislikes the song at all. I think it is just that it is such a sad song about loss and looking back and maybe that would be quite painful to sing with emotion every night in concert. Similar to how she never sings Take a Bow live on tour.

THIS. Still don't understand why Love Profusion wasn't a bigger hit.

I could be wrong but I don't think she dislikes the song at all. I think it is just that it is such a sad song about loss and looking back and maybe that would be quite painful to sing with emotion every night in concert. Similar to how she never sings Take a Bow live on tour.

Can you imagine if we had gotten that Bedtime Stories tour...we may have gotten those live, at least Take A Bow.

Plus that incredible remix of Bedtime Story (like she did at the Brits). :drama: