MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

I was discussing that on another forum a couple of minutes ago (multi-tasking...) and I have to agree. It's far better than IGTTYAS, CT and S&S. And I actually think her live VHS/Laserdics/DVD covers have never been that great.

She always has amazing photoshoots to promote her tours, either they're used on the tourbooks or not, yet they're never used for the concert's commercial version.

I would have loved an unseen Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott photo for the DVD/BD, there are so many amazing ones that never saw the light of day (that not counting leaks or outtakes' underworld, of course)

now some promo by Interscope...yes i think this DVD+CD will sell well

Let's hope Madonna is involved with the promo. I just noticed that Madonna's name isn't even on the cover, oddly enough. Also, there's no mention that it's "live from Miami".

Perhaps they are trying to tie it in with:

51IVKE0yWzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I don't really "get" it, but I think it's beautiful. It looks like the cover of a book. :wow: Though the contents behind this cover do indeed still tell a story.

And would this be the cover of the digital album? It's also really cool.

20130808-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-offi

I don´t like the cover: better than some other thaht she has released? of course, but we´ve seen a lot of pictures than could have made a truly iconic cover.

and about the formats...she should have kept the blue ray+ cd, and dvd + cd.I don´t know if they will count all together, and who knows about the top ten...