Madonna’s boyfriend launches Defend fashion label

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.starlounge.co.uk/news/madonnas-boyfriend-launches-defend-fashion-label-90250/

Madonna's boyfriend Brahim Zaibat has designed his own fashion line called Defend, which features a gun as the logo.

Brahim_Zaibat_Defend_BANNER.jpg

Brahim Zaibat has designed his own fashion line called Defend, featuring drawings of an AK47 rifle as the logo, and the 'Material Girl' singer was recently spotted wearing a hooded jumper in support of her man's controversial new brand.

It has been claimed the dancer is serious about learning more about the industry as he wants to secure a career in fashion when his dancing days are over.

The 54-year-old popstar, who also produces her own fashion label Material Girl with her daughter Lourdes Leon, is believed to have funded the brand and has even introduced Brahim to members of the fashion elite.

Rihanna, Chris Brown and Zachary Quinto have all worn the jumpers in a bid to publicise the new line.

Madonna started dating Brahim in September 2010 after he performed a hip-hop routine at the launch of her clothing range at Macy's in New York.

Guest Not4Pussies

i like the graphic for defend human rights and children's rights

if you go to the official website and watch the intro video, it looks like they will expand to more defends!

Gotta give it to the kid... he's smart! A fashion brand funded by M's money. It's a better move, the previous one wanted to be a dj :doh: .

Guest bluejean

Gotta give it to the kid... he's smart! A fashion brand funded by M's money. It's a better move, the previous one wanted to be a dj :doh:/> .

True :lol: At least this is sustainable after she dumps him. Although.... Maybe she will retain ownership :lol:

True :lol: At least this is sustainable after she dumps him. Although.... Maybe she will retain ownership :lol:

But I thought all the money goes for charity...

I guess he now wants to start his own business after seeing M creating all those stupid perfumes, fashion lines, gmys, fitness DVDs and that shit...Oh god, even listing those things annoys me, she needs to stop with those embarassing ideas. I hope she won't get involved in her boyfriend's business ideas as well.

She needs to stop with those embarassing ideas

I hope she won't get involved in her boyfriend's business ideas as well

Why do you think she needs to stop with her biz side projects? It's making her huge money on top of her already massive touring/licensing revenue? Would you give that up? She's always been a very business oriented person on top of her genuine artistic commitment/background

As long as she gives her fans and casual fans a quality music project such as the MDNA album and tour I don't see a problem if she wants to open 100 gyms and start 20 clothing lines. Other acts' careers revolve JUST on that and have done so for ages now