Breaking News: Swept Away available at Dollar Tree for $1

kingvirtue

Guest Not4Pussies

i like the movie and her in it. yes there are some cringe worthy moments and ritchie made her look like a wrinkle old rat in some scenes

but she played the spoiled bitch real well =)

I actually thought she looked stunning in the movie. The styling was that of a more sophisticated rich bitch, which perhaps is why people say she looked old but it's like some of her looks during the erotica era with very neutral tones

She never looks good when she goes too thin. the difference between sticky and sweet tour parts one and two showed how she looks so much better when she filled out later.

I think it was because Amber's husband paid the young man to tell Pepe the note was from her.

I saw that as a possibility as well, but I don't think it's really obvious or clear in the film.. I think they should have added another hint to it, because Im sure more people aren't certain of the ending.. (or well the few people who watched it anyway :p/>) I think it's a fan cult classic. it has some edge/charm/kitsch and personality, opposed to the next best thing for example.. and honestly there are SO MANY horrible films that get all the praise. I'll never get the brilliance and genius of those grease films. they make me cringe. I'll never like that bullshit. never.

Guest bluejean

I think it's meant to be ambiguous and I don't personally think another hint would have been necessary. I think that was the best part about the film.