Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna showed off her distinctive looking grills when she arrived in the south of France accompanied by boyfriend Brahim Zaibat.

But while Zaibat looked bright and cheerful in a Comme des Garcons T-shirt, his famous girlfriend looked distinctly weary as they entered the venue for a night of world music.

BOYFRIEND? GIRLFRIEND? Where are the obligatory references to Boy Toy, Material Girl etc blabla? Clearly not a real journalist

maybe but im thinking Bazaar will be filled with grillz shots

Well, she did post a pic of her wearing grillz and biting that sword (during that photoshoot). I think you're right.

What actually is with the DISGUSTING gum shield thing? I hadn't commented because I thought it was just some nuts thing she did for Instagram one time, but WEARING IT in PUBLIC? I don't get it, is that a trend? Have we gone back in time 10 years and found ourselves in the Kelis 'Bossy' video? Sort yourself out woman.

Boy, what era are you living in?

legend-laugh-o.gif

Its for fun, probably a dare from Rocco. She looks like the happiest fun looking woman she's looked like in years!!!

Also about her London house a couple of pages back. I'm pretty sure she has got a studio, but didn't she say she preferred Stuarts smaller one in his flat? I could be wrong.

She owns 4 or 5 properties by Connaught Square theres also 2 houses at the back called Marlybone cottages for staff. Yes she bought next door for a gym but its got at least 6 -8 bedrooms. With her 8 bedrooms, that's 16 bedrooms without the other houses. Theres a lot we don't know. She also bought property for Kabalah (Regency sq?) in London too. Guy got the stately home and bought his own apartment in the city.

She won her house next door over a bidding war with Mario Testino. Jennifer Saunders also bid for it. (If you believe the papers).

Next door was sold to M for £6 mil. She also (if you believe the papers) pays £2,500 a month in parking fines because she wont get a pass or a ticket. :lol: Its lucky she's never been towed away but of course she's a QOL.

Is it Connaught Square? I know Tony Blair has a place there. I thought M was on the east side of Edgeware Road but I've never been 100% sure. If it is Connaught Square, you just know Cheri would be trying to network her way into M's circle.

Probably makes sense. A parking space in London just sold for £300,000 so she's saving money!

Guest Rachelle of London

Remember when M made one comment about congestion charge and the papers blew it out of proportion.

Did M buy some properties in Belgravia back I. 2006/7 I remember am article about her and Guy looking at houses as it was closer to Lola's school and they liked the area. I love where she lives in Marylebone, close to Mayfair and Hyde Park but then close to such a cultural melting pot like the Edgware Road.

I know one of her homes in Connaught sq has an art studio, I wonder if we're gonna get an art project next

Guest Rachelle of London

I wonder why she hasn't bought next door to her, that property has been on the market for 5 years, unless she's the one selling it

I wonder why she hasn't bought next door to her, that property has been on the market for 5 years, unless she's the one selling it

Probably! hahahaaaa It might've been the place she sent Guy to when he was snoring.

Guest Rachelle of London

Probably! hahahaaaa It might've been the place she sent Guy to when he was snoring.

They've converted it to flats, they're only on for £249k which is a steal, they are the cheapest in the area yet no ones snapped em up

They've converted it to flats, they're only on for £249k which is a steal, they are the cheapest in the area yet no ones snapped em up

Oooh Ill put me mums stairlift on full blast.. If she flies off the top its ours!

they what?! 249? Are they nice or shitty?

Guest Rachelle of London

they what?! 249? Are they nice or shitty?

Nice, go online, communal garden, only studios but STILL 249 is dirt cheap, the road name alone gives it value, go on right move they're on there

Yeah the main 2 house fronts are on Great Cumberland Place. C Sq. Se even said she wanted to buy the street. :lol:

That's it. I thought it was something like Cumberland Square. Yes, nice area. Really quiet considering it's so close to Oxford St.