AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread

Guest CUBB

Is there a possibility that she would go there on the 2nd leg? I would really want her to go there as I know lots of her fans in Australia love her so much. Knowing her, there is a chance she wants to make sure whoever can afford going to other countries to see her makes an effort to buy a ticket first in other countries before she announces the Australian leg so that she could earn as much money as possible. She doesn't want people to hold back for the second leg now and that's why everything is kept secret.

Matt...r u still mad at her? I understand how u feel; but plz don't. She said she would make the wait worthwide. I am aware of the apology. But that was for the first leg. There could still be a second leg. She never said she would never go to Australia again. Besides, she just opened a gym in australia. I believe she cares about the Aussie market and will go there. maybe she just want to sell as many tickets as possible now before she announces something.

Yeah true, Madonna is the artist that just keeps giving.

:rotfl: at anyone that thinks the gym is some grand gesture. Bitch couldn't give a shit about Australia :lol:

The gym is a business venture, nothing more. She doesn't open gyms because "she cares about her fans", she opens them because she's part owner and wants to make money from it. Nothing wrong with that, it's a good business move, but let's stop acting like it's this big fan present from her heart to the world :rotfl:

I didnt mean she opened the gym coz she loves her fans. But I believe she cares about the Australian market. Besides, m said many times she doesn't take her fans for granted in every show. She sounds like genuine. She is not that goodman actress. :) There must be some reasons out of her control or else she will announce a tour to Australia next year. It doesn't make sense she doesn't like a particular market. Fans are fans. Everyone is equal in her eyes...... I understand why she is mad; but plz forgive her.

I didnt mean she opened the gym coz she loves her fans. But I believe she cares about the Australian market. Besides, m said many times she doesn't take her fans for granted in every show. She sounds like genuine. She is not that goodman actress. :) There must be some reasons out of her control or else she will announce a tour to Australia next year. It doesn't make sense she doesn't like a particular market. Fans are fans. Everyone is equal in her eyes...... I understand why she is mad; but plz forgive her.

Just to be clear, I never said I was mad and I'm a guy by the way so it's "he" not "she". If you saw what I was packing, there would be no confusion lol

Madonna not touring Australia is the only thing I get frustrated with her about. I love Madonna, she has been my idol since I was 11. I used to dress like her as a teenager, have every single one of her cd's and have never let anyone turn me off her. Just come to Australia again Madonna. Look at the wonderful Aussies that post on this thread. How could you really resist us ? Plus, we have beautiful unique animals for your kids to see. Kangaroos, wombats, dingoes, platypus and Blue and Red Heelers, not to mention the most gorgeous animal of all - the Koala. I can see Lola, Rocco, David and Mercy posing with a koala. So Aussies, should this be our sales pitch. Come for the cute animals and lovely humans ! Ha HA

Jazzjan- it is lovely to hear u say that. I am sure you will love her 10x once she goes there next year. Maybe fans in Australia should take you and Matt Matt as examples of devotion. :) She..opps, I mean He (lol, dont mind it, Matt, my iphone) is very protective of m and I am so proudly of you guys in Australia. I am sure m will tour there again soon, given her just opening a gym there. Maybe she will go next year summer to promote the gym and the 2ND leg of her tour together. Of course, she wont say anything for now for she wants to sell as many tickets as possible for the concerts this year. Jazz n Matt, Ae you guys going to see her in another country? There are still 2 shows in ny and some in Latin America !

Madonna not touring Australia is the only thing I get frustrated with her about. I love Madonna, she has been my idol since I was 11. I used to dress like her as a teenager, have every single one of her cd's and have never let anyone turn me off her. Just come to Australia again Madonna. Look at the wonderful Aussies that post on this thread. How could you really resist us ? Plus, we have beautiful unique animals for your kids to see. Kangaroos, wombats, dingoes, platypus and Blue and Red Heelers, not to mention the most gorgeous animal of all - the Koala. I can see Lola, Rocco, David and Mercy posing with a koala. So Aussies, should this be our sales pitch. Come for the cute animals and lovely humans ! Ha HA

Not the barbecues?

Not the barbecues?

I don't know if this is 100 % true, but someone I know who used to work at channel 9 during Hey Hey years, said that Molly Meldrum went to the USA and Madonna put on a barbecue for him as a way of welcoming him. Apparently, she put a lot of work into it as she is a vegetarian and was ordering all sorts of different foods and did not really understand the concept of a barbecue. I miss those days with Molly and Madonna. Who else remembers when she was doing this huge press conference for Evita with stacks of journalists and Molly is in the crowd and asks a question. Her face turns into the biggest smile and she says with great excitement "Hi Molly" You could tell she adores Molly like she always claims.

Edited by jazzyjan

Jazzyjan you forgot to mention Vegemite. We should send jars and jars of that shit to Madonna until she acquires a taste for it and realizeses she can only purchase it by visiting Australia. Then we can spread it on some damper, and be all little happy vegemites.

I don't know if this is 100 % true, but someone I know who used to work at channel 9 during Hey Hey years, said that Molly Meldrum went to the USA and Madonna put on a barbecue for him as a way of welcoming him. Apparently, she put a lot of work into it as she is a vegetarian and was ordering all sorts of different foods and did not really understand the concept of a barbecue. I miss those days with Molly and Madonna. Who else remembers when she was doing this huge press conference for Evita with stacks of journalists and Molly is in the crowd and asks a question. Her face turns into the biggest smile and she says with great excitement "Hi Molly" You could tell she adores Molly like she always claims.

Have you seen Molly?!!!

Jazzyjan you forgot to mention Vegemite. We should send jars and jars of that shit to Madonna until she acquires a taste for it and realizeses she can only purchase it by visiting Australia. Then we can spread it on some damper, and be all little happy vegemites.

You can get it here. :lmao:

LOL

I hate vegemite but my family love it. I personally loved it when Julia Gillard gave Obama some vegemite and he said it was terrible! Gee, I hate vegemite, peanut butter and brussel sprouts. Yuck Yuck Yuck.

Vegemite tastes like shit and I'm also not a fan of peanut butter. Every couple years I will try it thinking that I might like it but nope.

Anyone wondering if she might make an appearance next year the the Sydney gym?