June 20 Barcelona

ashtangi74

This one is for the June 20th show. The other is for the June 21st show. Keep each discussion separated. I don't see a problem.

Otherwise we might as well just merge all the european dates in one thread or whatever.

Not really. I decided to stay near the venue instead. It's two stops away from the airport, so it's all good.

Wow, that sucks. Hope it's nothing too serious and you get well soon enough to catch her on other cities.

A friend of mine had a similar experience, but I'm guessing it was even worse. He was going to see Madonna, Gloria Estefan and spanish pop diva Mónica Naranjo back in the Sticky & Sweet era, was travelling all the way from Caracas, Venezuela to Madrid mainly for those concerts and had to get hospitalized on the night before his flight :(

I need to go to hospital as well, but I'm an optimist and I'm sure everything will be fine in the end.

Of course I will catch Madonna in other cities later on, but I had been lookig forward to going to Barcelona for MONTHS + it would've been an arena. Oh well ...

As I said, have fun for me and come back with a detailed review :confessions:

I'm at the airport in Madrid waiting for my plane for Barcelona. I have tickets for tomorrow's show because tickets for this one sold out too fast but since the venue is near my hotel I will go to the Palau as well and see what happens :)

I'm at the airport in Madrid waiting for my plane for Barcelona. I have tickets for tomorrow's show because tickets for this one sold out too fast but since the venue is near my hotel I will go to the Palau as well and see what happens :)

I´m going tomorrow as well! Sooo excited! I arrived in Barcelona yesterday.

The stage they're using for arenas looks quite cheap. :)

It sure is smaller and probably cheaper... but I'm sure that it can't be that cheap...

It sure is smaller and probably cheaper... but I'm sure that it can't be that cheap...

WOW!! i want that tent!! thanx for the pics