Madonna at Miami Ultra Music Festival

Guest ditaluver

the newbie must b a monster ban that bitch!

You can ALWAYS tell them. Have about ten posts, say something passive aggressive as a dig.

Madonna looking SO damn hot!!!!

Okay for people who didn't see it... Madonna came on stage, she introduced AVICII and then they played a remix of GGW. It was fierce and the crowd look like they were really digging it. Madonna joined AVICII behind the turntable, dancing while the whole song played. She looked awesome. Wearing the same outfit on the FACEBOOK interview, but her bangs were pinned up. She looked great.

LOL to anyone who really thought she was going to perform. Though, that looked like a huge crowd, so the exposure probably a good one. I guess it's better than none.

Guest groovyguy

Isn't the Smirnoff MDNA official release party tonight in Miami? Maybe that's why Madonna showed up quickly to this music festival? And now she's heading over to the release party?

The party was last night.

20120323-news-madonna-mdna-release-parties-miami.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh man. Let's remember this promo.

:lol: IKR. Madonna and Guy really could give a shit tbh. It's almost... cool in a way though. Like she's just releasing the album and being all "I don't have to do a damn thing, this album rox, see you on tour."

Whereas Lady PleasePayAttentionToMe would probably promote her crap on the TRAVEL CHANNEL if she could.

Avicii is younger than me. Mind boggling! :dramatic:

And she gave a great speech, I love it. The "Girl Gone Wild" mix was interesting, but lacked the punch of the original.

I loved his remix, I think it's much better than LMFAO's remix of GAYL! and I think he's my age...Anyway, Madonna 4EVER Young and cool as fuck! :wow::inlove::bow::inlove:

Is Molly the name of her pussy? Cause everyone has seen it! :D

It's MDMA but we've all seen both. :lol:

:lol: IKR. Madonna and Guy really could give a shit tbh. It's almost... cool in a way though. Like she's just releasing the album and being all "I don't have to do a damn thing, this album rox, see you on tour."

Another thing Madonna and Britney have in common. Although I guess the SUPERBOWL is bigger than like 5 promo TV appearances during a 2 week span.

And how fabulous were those not 1 but 2 intros. Maybe she decided she wasn't ready. :wow:

You can ALWAYS tell them. Have about ten posts, say something passive aggressive as a dig.

Madonna looking SO damn hot!!!!

How f-ing dare you? lol

I've been a Madonna fan for probably longer than you've walked this earth and I couldn't name 5 tracks from Gaga-the-copycat's catalog so don't even try that.

And yes, some people WERE booing Madonna during her speech - and I'd have booed too, but only because she wasn't performing. Why bother coming?

She used to do gigs at Brixton, Roxy, Roseland, G-A-Y, and MDNA is a perfect album to showcase like that. But she just dropped by the biggest music festival of the east coast to give a lecture about the importance of techno in her life. OK Then. Forgive me for being disappointed, I might forgive you for calling me a Gaga fan.

Edited by Greatest Symphonies

Whereas Lady PleasePayAttentionToMe would probably promote her crap on the TRAVEL CHANNEL if she could.

I kind of agree, even though I wouldn't complain to see some of the traditional promo she's choosing to avoid this time. But there is a certain effortless coolness about it.

I remember Bedtime Stories was similarly under-pushed (supposedly). I was kinda young to be paying attention to that kind of thing at the time, but I saved a clip from an old copy of Entertainment Weekly that noted how (relatively) quietly Madonna released Bedtime Stories and it went to #3, I think. (It was complimentary, but I think made some digs about her previous over-exposure.)

So, yeah. In a way, understated might just be the best approach. As you say, she's not making any ridiculously over-inflated claims about the album. She'll let the music do the talking (mostly) and prepare a show-stopping tour, thanks.