"I Don't Give A" OFFICIAL THREAD

Guest Sinnerboy

I'm not really following the dates closely (as I haven't listened to any of the previews), just saying it wouldn't be surprising if mtzl had out-of-date info. :p

:p :p :p you HG dearest...

but when is it really? it's really confusing who has the latest...

Guest Xanthium

:doofus:

I'm not really following the dates closely (as I haven't listened to any of the previews), just saying it wouldn't be surprising if mtzl had out-of-date info. :p

Xanthie, what does it matter to you? I thought you were "staying strong" until the album-release date.

No I said I was staying strong til the album leaks in full. I can't wait til the album release date, are you crazy?!?! :D

Why didn't your fuckers send me a wakeup text to hear this MASTERPIECE as soon as it leaked? :inlove:

M-Dolla is alive and well and better than ever. And Ms Minaj may have delivered here best verse of 2012 easily. FUCKING INCREDIBLE, the two of them.

I didn't want to listen to it, but a friend (Madonna fan too) sent me a message with a youtube link (he only wrote "Did you know this already?") and I clicked on it...And ta-dah, it was the IDGA preview. I couldn't resist listening to it as the vid already started lol

Well, I'm not so sure about Nicki's rap...But OH MY GOD, that breakdown from 0:27 to 0:47 is EVERYTHING! :wow::wow::wow: 80's vibes all over!

You & me both! The neighbors are likely convinced I'm a runway model, cuz the blinds are wide open... LET THEM WATCH :queenbitch:

Work it! Gurl! :sassy: we should do a joint diva walk off on release day.

I can NOT stop with this, even with the new ones...the "White Heat" of 2012, loud + MESSY as FUCK. Animated20Gif20Sexy20281829.gif

"Get UP, stand tall" "I'm gonna BE OKAY" :dramatic:

The positivity on this forum is OVERWHELMING :dramatic:

I'm afraid my expectations will be so high that when I hear the album I could be disappointed. Could I? :shy: I don't want to be disappointed, I've been waiting way too long for new Madonna.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I can NOT stop with this, even with the new ones...the "White Heat" of 2012, loud + MESSY as FUCK. Animated20Gif20Sexy20281829.gif

"Get UP, stand tall" "I'm gonna BE OKAY" :dramatic:

Oh i LOVE White Heat.

So...she doesn't say FUCK? :manson:

It's a shame really, since the album comes with the PA sticker anyway.

Isn't it the Erotica scenario all over again i.e. the album had the sticker, still Bye Bye Baby ends with You f*cked it up ?

Guest bruinboy222

I just heard "I Don't Give A" on Power 106 here in LA. I rarely listen to the radio and was just scrolling through the stations. They did refer to it as the "new Nicky Minaj and Madonna track" Then they played the 1 minute clip that was leaked. Kinda cool to hear it on the radio, specially on a station that I never thought would ever play a Madonna song...like ever.