GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

Guest ditaluver

I'm so excited for this, but I hope it's not a remix, I want the final song.

this is what drowned madonna wrote on FB:

Madonna’s new single Girls Gone Wild will be out soon and a special teaser remix with lyrics video will be premiered today on VEVO. Stay tuned!

http://blog.martianleaks.com/2012/02/review-girls-gone-wild.html

Girls Gone Wild (Album Version) Review

Finally, we have some new Madonna that sounds like it could possibly have some longevity. A lot more than "Give Me All Your Lovin'." The track reminds us of the Benny Benassi Remix of Celebration. The base is actually extremely familiar to a few Benassi productions, but hey, I'm not complaining. They guy makes hot records.

Although. we haven't heard the remix that's going to radio or VEVO yet, we have got an exclusive first listen to the album version.

The lyrics are smooth and sexy, while seemingly innocent. She even has a prayer at the beginning of the song where she begs for forgiveness for being a "bad girl." Oh, Madonna, we much prefer you be a bad girl than try and clean up your image. Thank God for you being a complete whore.

Oh, my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pains of hell. but most of all because I love Thee, And I want so badly to be good.

Powerful shit, eh? Especially because this song is filled with confessions of being "erotic," which Madonna has pretty much based her entire career from.

Still, not sure what the radio version will sound like, but Madge definitely gets an A+ for taking us back to "Confessions on a Dancefloor" and giving us a solid, wonderfully produced dance track.

Guest bluejean

I love the 'Act of Contrition' reference! Reminds me of when she used lyrics from 'Love Song' in 'Hung Up.' I have to wonder does she do this shit on purpose or has she forgotten about those oldies but goodies :lol:

VEVO@VEVO @hindley1 @Chrisjcxa @thalitachacon Album version, I believe. Get stoked!

@WILLIAM__GRAY @CTS02 Actual song!

In reply to WILLIAM GRAY 26m vevo_icon_normal.pngVEVO@VEVO @BrunoBrito_16 The whole song!

In reply to Bruno Less than two hours 'til we give you a fresh dose of Madonna with the premiere of her new track, "Girl Gone Wild"! Stay tuned for more...

Guest ditaluver

I'm so angry! I have class at 9:10 and I have to leave like 5 minutes before the song gets released!

you better get yourself together man.....

there is no excuse to miss this! NONE!

hahaa

:rant:

‎"O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pains of hell. but most of all because I love Thee, And I want so badly to be good"

Guest Osh Şarif

I'm so angry! I have class at 9:10 and I have to leave like 5 minutes before the song gets released!

Me 2 :( I Will Stay at home~! I'm So Exciting to the new single , FINALLY