Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

I am toying with a 4th show.

I don't know why but I have this 'gut' feeling that this tour will be the Girlie Show of the '00s. :wow:

Well she *is* coming to Australia this time.... :)

I hope she does more of her back catalogue for this show than she did the TGS, though. She copped so much bad press here because of the set list back then. She tends to do 50/50 now, though, so it should be fine (as long as she doesn't do a heap of obscure album tracks....!).

How accurate is Madonna when it comes to her concert schedule? I mean in terms of moving around dates, cancellation, etc.

I've never seen her live before, and I'm thinking of flying all the way from Bangkok to Abu Dhabi (perhaps the nearest) to see her. Asking about the accuracy in her dates as I'll need to plan my work leaves, duration of days to stay, flights, etc.

Why not wait for the second tour annoucement? Australia is nearer.

Or maybe Japan (if she decides to tour there again this time).

Well, to be fair they announced a couple days before the Superbowl that tix would go on sale right afterwards. Guess nobody really believed it would be THE day after but it was certainly more than a hint.

Well, to be fair, it wasn't the day after. It was the day of. The tour was announced February 7 and that's when the presale began -- that morning at 10:00 a.m. I was lucky I was up the night before at 1:00 a.m. on this board, when people were posting the purported dates/venues. So I sent an email to some friends at 1:30 a.m. about it, but they still didn't get back to me until later after work. I mean, do these tour promoters not realize people have jobs? We have to pay for the tickets somehow.

All I heard was that the tour would be announced on February 7. In the past, when they've announced the tour, tickets go into presale later that week, with the tickets being on sale the next week. Which is sort of what happened here, only the loyalty/legacy fans were only given a ONE-HOUR presale on the same day as the tour announcement, with a widened presale immediately thereafter. The other presales (ICON live pass, Citi card customers, Live Nation customers, etc.) all lasted at least a day, whereas the ICON legacy presale lasted one hour. Sorry -- lame.

Whatever. Water under the bridge at this point.

Can anyone please tell me how much are the GOLDEN CIRCLE tickets, i'll try to get them on monday for Barcelona.

I registerd in the pre sale, but i am not an ICONER anymore, eill i be able to buy on presales? PLEASE HELP

I don't know the answer to your question. When I was trying to find out pricing, it wouldn't let you unless you put in your code, and I was afraid to input my code on anything I wasn't honestly thinking of purchasing, because I thought the code was only good for four tickets or whatever.

Although, if Barcelona isn't going on presale until Monday, you should be able to get them then. Other people are obviously posting that they have golden circle tickets for other gigs. But I have no idea what they're paying for them.

Well, to be fair, it wasn't the day after. It was the day of. The tour was announced February 7 and that's when the presale began -- that morning at 10:00 a.m. I was lucky I was up the night before at 1:00 a.m. on this board, when people were posting the purported dates/venues. So I sent an email to some friends at 1:30 a.m. about it, but they still didn't get back to me until later after work. I mean, do these tour promoters not realize people have jobs? We have to pay for the tickets somehow.

All I heard was that the tour would be announced on February 7. In the past, when they've announced the tour, tickets go into presale later that week, with the tickets being on sale the next week. Which is sort of what happened here, only the loyalty/legacy fans were only given a ONE-HOUR presale on the same day as the tour announcement, with a widened presale immediately thereafter. The other presales (ICON live pass, Citi card customers, Live Nation customers, etc.) all lasted at least a day, whereas the ICON legacy presale lasted one hour. Sorry -- lame.

Whatever. Water under the bridge at this point.

I don't know the answer to your question. When I was trying to find out pricing, it wouldn't let you unless you put in your code, and I was afraid to input my code on anything I wasn't honestly thinking of purchasing, because I thought the code was only good for four tickets or whatever.

Although, if Barcelona isn't going on presale until Monday, you should be able to get them then. Other people are obviously posting that they have golden circle tickets for other gigs. But I have no idea what they're paying for them.

THANK YOU

How do you receive a code, i registered on the website and got my login but is there another code???

I'll be in Amsterdam on 7th July, I am skipping all German dates because the crowd usually sucks here. So I'm very excited for my first Dutch concert experience. The arena they are currently building looks interesting and I am looking forward to seeing M perform in front of about 15,000 people only (as opposed to 50,000 the last time I saw her).

I have Golden Circle in Paris! :thumbsup:

THANK YOU

How do you receive a code, i registered on the website and got my login but is there another code???

Well, I registered to the website as well, but in order to access the presale of tickets I had to pay 18 euros for the Icon Live Pass. Once I paid, I had to wait some minutes for the payment to go through and then I received an email with a secret code to access the presale. Hope this helps!

Edited by rafura

I'm going to Nice; my first ever Madonna show. I like her but am not a super big fan or anything, but my boyfriend really likes her, so it's his birthday gift. Plus a few days in the sun in the French Riviera! Got Gold Circle for the show. :)

Anyone been to that arena and know what it is like?

General sale for the MIlan date started 10 mins ago. But it seems Prato A isn't being made available yet. Just

Prato A Early Entry at €250. That's probably why the site isn't down yet. Those Early Entry tickets are a joke

because you can only withdraw them at the stadium boxoffice one hour prior the start of the show :manson:

General sale for the MIlan date started 10 mins ago. But it seems Prato A isn't being made available yet. Just

Prato A Early Entry at €250. That's probably why the site isn't down yet. Those Early Entry tickets are a joke

because you can only withdraw them at the stadium boxoffice one hour prior the start of the show :manson:

It's the same for Firenze, my guess is prato A will go onsale ten o clock when the Hot Let's rob the fans tickets go onsale.

BUY! BUY! BUY!

brazil-stock-market.jpg

How much was the ticket for Prato A?

It's €97.something

Prato A Early Access instead is about €250 but I doubt Live Nation is fooling anyone with this any longer. I am not going to spend more than double the Prato A (Golden Circle) ticket value when I can actually retrieve the ticket only at the stadium box office 1 hour before the show.

If I am paying €250 I expect to have the certainty I am getting in BEFORE anyone else unlike the last time when people spent more on those VIP Live Nation packages only to find themselves BEHIND people who showed up at the stadium at 5 in the afternoon with their normal PRATO A ticket.

the last time when people spent more on those VIP Live Nation deals only to find themselves BEHIND people who showed up at the stadium at 5 in the afternoon with their normal PRATO A ticket.

Sorry if I stood right in front u... :fag:

SO any luck?

Sorry if I stood right in front u... :fag:

SO any luck?

:lol:

No unfortunately it doesn't look like Prato A and Prato B have been put on sale so far.

I left at 10 and got back on there around noon thirty but nothing yet. I wonder how much we're going to have to wait

for that :americanlife: What about you? Noticed any suspicious movement? U checking both sites?