Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

Hello PLEASE i need some answers;

I am planning on going to the Barcelona one, my questions are:

- Can i try the PreSales? i am not ICON member anymore

- What is the golden cirlcle?

- Prices for the golden cirlcle?

Thank you for your help

The moment I logged on, 4 the live Nation presale it said 'Prato A( not available :americanlife:

This tour has turned out sucha mess for me, I was totally not prepared...I figured there would b 2-3 days before

the presales would start...

can't believe I missed Amsterdam, that venue is a shoe box :wow:

Unless she tours in early January, there's absolutely no way I will be able to go to every Australian show, unfortunately :-( I'm a teacher, so I can only travel during school holidays (no exceptions), hence my decision to fly to Germany and Denmark to see as many shows there as I can. If I'm very lucky, I'll be able to see a couple of shows in Australian in January. I was so hoping she'd stick to the rumoured November dates for Australia, because I have Long Service Leave then... :(

My sister is a teacher too, so I understand about the leave situation...I'm glad I have the flexibility. I knew she would be coming but was counting on November. Oh well, better late than never I say. I presume she will do stadiums here so I pray the weather will be good unlike the crap summer we're having here in Sydney this year...bloody never stops raining!

Anyway, Europe will be nice and an awesome experience. I saw Confessions in Japan and it was really special. The time before that was in 1993 in Sydney when I was 15......oh, so very long ago! :inlove:

It's really a shame her fan club is such SHIT! She should have had it organized that the best seats in the house are sold through her website to fan club members and the general public can have the leftovers. :queenbitch: That's how it was set up for Janet's tour, I got sixth row center both times I went.

This tour has turned out sucha mess for me, I was totally not prepared...I figured there would b 2-3 days before

You can say that again... I don't know if they were trying to catch scalpers unawares, but they certainly didn't give the loyal fans any notice. Didn't even have 24 hours to think about things or make any arrangements. I found out that I had the one-hour presale window with less than an hour before it began.

For the shows with early access/golden circle, how does that work? You won't have to queue for a day or so like the looniest people in regular admission people right? What time are early access people let in?

The moment I logged on, 4 the live Nation presale it said 'Prato A( not available :americanlife:

can't believe I missed Amsterdam, that venue is a shoe box :wow:

:( I hope something works out for you.

Guest Little Red

You can say that again... I don't know if they were trying to catch scalpers unawares, but they certainly didn't give the loyal fans any notice. Didn't even have 24 hours to think about things or make any arrangements. I found out that I had the one-hour presale window with less than an hour before it began.

Well, to be fair they announced a couple days before the Superbowl that tix would go on sale right afterwards. Guess nobody really believed it would be THE day after but it was certainly more than a hint.

For the shows with early access/golden circle, how does that work? You won't have to queue for a day or so like the looniest people in regular admission people right? What time are early access people let in?

Access time will depend on the venue, you'll be sent an email with instructions.

If you want to be front row you'd still have to queue the day because there might be hundreds of people with early access tickets, who knows? If you're not too bothered about being smack against the barrier I'd arrive 2 hours before the time they let people in.

I'll be seeing her in Brussels too!! Just brought a gold circle ticket for London

Gold Circle in London not sold out already? I just tried Ticketmaster out of curiosity and the £137.50 tickets are sold out now so you might have been very lucky unless you can still buy them via Icon but not generally.

Barcelona since the venue is an arena and I loved it when I went to see Kylie there last year.

Vienna since this is where I live but I expect nothing but the WORST :rotfl:

Probably also Berlin

I had Hot Tickets for Dusseldorf and Rome in 2008 and lined up all day for both, as I had travelled from Australia and wanted to be as close to the front as possible. It was HECTIC when they let us in - people were running like crazy to get to the front (security guards were yelling at people to stop/walk etc., people were dodging them and it was absolute bedlam). In Dusseldorf, a friend and I managed to be front row centre in front of the catwalk, but in Rome, it was front row to the right of the catwalk about 10 people away from where the catwalk met the stage (still awesome, though, as it was right in front of one of the raised platforms). The Italians were CRAZY! It was scary but a huge adrenalin rush!! As someone else said, though, if you're not worried about being right at the very front, then you could get there later. In Rome, people managed to push their way to the front of the queue when, in typical Italian fashion, the queue pretty much collapsed when it came close to the time when the gates were opening, whereas in Germany, queue order was maintained right until we were let through (no surprises there!).

Hector, I'll be seeing this tour for the first time almost six years to the day since our Confessions experience (June 28th in Berlin) :)

I had GC for all 2008/09 S&S shows that I attended and I always went there only around 6-7pm. Then you simply bypass the general admission, and directly access the GC area right in front of the stage. In my cases, the GC was VERY relaxed, there was more than enough space, no pushing etc.

I ended up in excellent spots on all occasions - except for the dreadful 2008 Vienna show, but that's another story ... :lol:

Can anyone please tell me how much are the GOLDEN CIRCLE tickets, i'll try to get them on monday for Barcelona.

I registerd in the pre sale, but i am not an ICONER anymore, eill i be able to buy on presales? PLEASE HELP