Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

[Hung Up] I don't know WHAT to do! [/Hung Up]

I must say, as Legacy Platinum member of ICON, I was a little miffed this morning to find out I had ONE HOUR to make my presale selections, when I kinda have to figure out travel arrangements and all that. It's a lot to consider - time off work and whether a certain day of the week works, plus the location. I mean, obviously it's Madonna and it's worth the stress, but I totally missed the exclusive presale. Even 24 hours would have been helpful. I was totally at work today -- and my friends were, too, in terms of getting in touch with people.

I'm not sure whether to do Philadelphia, NYC, DC, or Cleveland. My NYC friends can't go because they are expecting their firstborn ( :inlove: ) -- I'm happy for them, but so depressed at the same time. (I saw CT and S&ST with them.) So now I've gotta figure something else out.

Guest jamesshot

I am closest to New Orleans and could do Houston or Dallas BUT she is playing regular sized arenas at all 3 places and she will sell them out in seconds. There is huge demand in New Orleans and Dallas as well as Houston. The news stations in all 3 cities have been hyperventilating over the news she'll play there. Why doesn't she play stadiums in these cities? Those arenas are far too small even with adding a date to each.

I'm about to get pissed because ticketmaster keep

Giving me crappy seats for the L.A show. :scared:

I didn't even get anything because of that. Since they started, only crappy seats. I dont understand why. But I am so frustrated with this!

I got mine!

Seattle, October 2

Wooo hooo!

:thumbsup:

p.s. My first couple tries at seats were crappy too - like sideways from the stage (NO THANK YOU). I just kept trying different options (Best Available, Floor only, Lower Level only) until I got the ones I want. I always like being on the side of the arena, midway toward the back of the arena but in a lower row toward the floor. I have always felt sight lines are pretty good there. I never want the floor unless it is front row.

I didn't even get anything because of that. Since they started, only crappy seats. I dont understand why. But I am so frustrated with this!

Exact same thing keeps happening to me!! But I have a feeling they're only releasing certain seats during the presale, and once general public tickets are available, so will better seating options. One can only hope, POSITIVE THOUGHTS PEOPLE!!!! LUV

Did you get 8 seats TOGETHER or 4 and 4 separately? The pre-sale says you have a limit of 4 seats (I need 5) but you just confused me hahaha

4 and 4 at opposite ends of the stadium. I think in the general sale you can buy eight, but i just wanted to get them secured. just bought more through o2 pre-sale as well for friends who will be standing.

Milano and Firenze (Italy). Golden Circle in both :thumbsup:

It's weird that they haven't offered "Early Access" tickets in Italy this time around. Remember how stressed we both were trying to get Hot Tickets for Rome in 2008 after we missed out?! :) Will you line up for days to get to the front?

will be purchasing as soon as Buenos Aires is announced. Guess I will be stressing when everybody else has already got their tickets. Anyone else here attending in BA?

It's weird that they haven't offered "Early Access" tickets in Italy this time around. Remember how stressed we both were trying to get Hot Tickets for Rome in 2008 after we missed out?! :) Will you line up for days to get to the front?

No no, I'm too old for tht shit ( :lol: )

Actually Early Access tickets were available, but they were too expensive for me :(

How is the O2 Arena in Berlin? Great for these kind of shows or not? :angel:

Yeah, 02 Arena is great for these shows! I plan on going there too, however I'll probably go to Zurich or/and Florence too.

Anyone from NYC-do people normally do more than one show at Yankee Stadium? Do you think she will add a second show? We really want to fly to NYC, but we would like to go somewhere where we could see her twice.

Thanks!

Tom