Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6425

Madonna was everwhere in the US media the day after the Super Bowl press conference in Indianapolis and the daily newspapers also featured here with lots of space up to full front pages as you can see from the selection of scans below spanning from the New York Post to Chicago's Red Eye.

super_bowl_nyp.jpgsuper_bowl_re.jpgsuper_bowl_sc.jpgsuper_bowl_ts.jpgsuper_bowl_ecp.jpgsuper_bowl_wte.jpgsuper_bowl_hoy.jpg

so tonight is your last chance of getting it right, of rehearsing it for the very last time, to make it even more perfect. i know ur nervous and okay it's a big deal. but just feel all the L U V from your fans and everything will be alright. you never lett us down, u won't do this time. just enjoy your performance and it will shine through. we will enjoy it. welcum back dear.

ur fans.

This is a really sweet post and I share your sentiments. :)

Don't talk to royalty that way, you reductive moldy penis. May the light burn a hole in your rectum.

You're sooo classy...just like your gifs...they say gifs stand for what a person is so there u have it :lol:

OMG gays I can't. I'm hyperventilating. Queendonna has returned!!! :wow:

So when is her Superbowl slot CET? Sunday night at 02.00H?I know BBC starts the broadcast at 23.55H CET...Thanx

I think a lot of the GMAYL video elements will be incorporated into the live performance - including the choreography, which is quite topical. I can also see the 'pyramid' happening with footballers taking her up on their shoulders.. and the cheerleaders with anime masks... and the lighting footballer helmet things.. they would look amazing.

I was wondering why the likes of acko, Suedehole and Dr Lecter hadn't weighed in here recently. The fun OFFICIALLY started like yesterday. :wow::dramatic: I want all the hardcore fans opinions. I probably just missed those posts cause the threads here have been going at lightning speed.

So it's on BBC1 at 10.55 then. That's what I wanted to know. Much excite!

Guest groovyguy

Rosie Rosie O'Donnell

Just watched Madonna rehearse her 1/2 time show - UNREAL !!!! AMAZING !!! WOW !!!!!

Can't wait to see the greatest show on earth!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.updt.me/go?item=madonna-to-joe-francis-relax-i-m-not-singing-your-stupid-song-girls-gone&t=fb

Madonna to Joe Francis Relax ... I'm Not Singing Your Stupid Song at Super Bowl

0204-madonna-joe-francis-1.jpg

Joe Francis is flattering himself by thinking Madonna will sing her new song, "Girls Gone Wild," during the Super Bowl halftime show ... so says Madonna's rep.

As TMZ first reported, Francis had his lawyers fire off a letter to Madonna demanding she negotiate a licensing agreement for using his infamous trademark in her song ... and also insisting she NOT sing the new track during Sunday's performance.

But a rep for Madonna tells TheWrap the song is not part of her set list.

But the matter isn't settled ... because Joe's lawyer wants money from Madonna for putting the song in her album.

At least Joe can change the channel during halftime in peace.

Guest groovyguy

Benny Benassi @BennyBenassi

:)RT @MDNA2012 MADONNA AT THE SUPERBOWL TOMORROW = LEGENDONNA!!! @WilliamOrbit @MSolveig @GuyOseary tl.gd/fnshkk