Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

Guest groovyguy

Madonna:

Well I did a good majority of the record with Martin Solveig, who is a DJ/producer.

I love his sound, it’s really fresh. It doesn’t sound like anybody else’s.

He’s brilliantly talented.

Happy, I would say his music is happy. It puts a smile on your face and I hope my record does that too.

I collaborated again with William Orbit who tends to make me more introspective and a bit… I don’t know… His songs tend to be… I don’t want to say dark, but more thoughtful and introspective.

It’s a good combination of the light and the dark.

Oh yes, lots of dancing, cheerleading, football players… you name it!

Guest groovyguy

RT @adamlambert : " Madonna's new album's called "M.D.N.A." hahah Genius!!! "

Adam Lambert, whose guitarist is Monte Pittman, Madonna's long time guitarist, really likes the title of Madonna's upcoming album, M.D.N.A.

By the way, as some of you may know, DNA is arranged as a double stranded helical structure, the two strands are arranged in an anti-parallel manner, each running in an opposite direction. Thus they are complementary, but run in opposite directoins.. so... light/dark and anti-parallel DNA strands.

:fag:

Guest bluejean

After her description of the album I am damn excited about it.

I can't remember where I heard this, but didn't they say Martin Solveig produced Gimme All Your Luvin, not William Orbit?

Guest groovyguy

After her description of the album I am damn excited about it.

I can't remember where I heard this, but didn't they say Martin Solveig produced Gimme All Your Luvin, not William Orbit?

The news was posted here:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/10/27/madonna-wants-you-to-give-her-all-your-love-at-next-super-bowl/

Madonna wants you to GIVE HER ALL YOUR LOVE at next Super Bowl ! Posted on October 27th, 2011

It’s not official yet, but Madonnarama can exclusively reveal that the deal is ON!

Madonna will be performing five songs at next year’s Super Bowl XLVI at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on February 5.

We can also reveal that she will be singing the very first single – a never-heard-before song co-produced by Martin Solveig – from her forthcoming album !

The track is called “Give me all your love” and it’s a very catchy tune.

The performance is supposed to include some heavy choreography with major cheerleading action!

The cheerleaders are about to tumble, dance, jump and stunt while cheering some “M-A-D-O-N-N-A” in the stadium while she sings her new song.

lol, what was that? What deal? I think it has already been confirmed she was performing the superbowl, and it's not like there needed to be a confirmation that GAYL will be performed there as well.

Guest groovyguy

lol, what was that? What deal? I think it has already been confirmed she was performing the superbowl, and it's not like there needed to be a confirmation that GAYL will be performed there as well.

That's the first news about the Superbowl posted on Oct 27th 2011. I was responding to bluejean's question regarding that news.

Guest bluejean

So in saying that Martin Solveig produced the track, doesn't that prove that it's going to be very different to the demo? Because that demo sounds nothing like Solveig's work, it sounds like William Orbit did it.

So in saying that Martin Solveig produced the track, doesn't that prove that it's going to be very different to the demo? Because that demo sounds nothing like Solveig's work, it sounds like William Orbit did it.

It has the signiture Solveig rattle sound ala' "Hello" faintly in the first verse. Definitely Martin's hand is in the demo. :-)

On first listen I thought GAYL was Orbit as well but now after hearing bits of "Birthday Song" on 20/20, I can hear how GAYL is probably a Solveig track. I'm no "insider" and don't have any special info, but I truly don't think the final is going to be drastically different from the demo. Obviously the addition of MIA and Minaj will change it and the beats will probably have more "oomph" but I'd be willing to bet the "bones" of the song ie melody, lyrics and structure are going to be pretty much the same.

I would say it does sound very Martin Solveig and nothing like Orbit........so I don't expect much change. The Birthday Song also sounds predictably Solveig :wacko:

UGH, you people should really go through this thread and see the crap your write. Some of you sound like a bunch of petty 15 year old whiny bitches. You sure know how to suck the fun out of all this.

Guest groovyguy

so the rumors about the album being light hearted and dark were true after all :lol:

Based on reports from the Universal's listening of 9 album tracks + 4 demos (including GAYL and Masterpiece demos).