Madonna on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Camacho

actually, I couldve sworn she was introduced as the singer with the most #1s and sold over 200 million albums- but actually NOTHING about her being the "best selling female of all time". Maybe the Guiness Book record thing that dropped lately shut Mimi and her mega inflated #s up for now lol.

Biggest-selling female artist my ass!

Watch at 2:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7wnaM0kE7E

Why does she constantly need to over exceed the feminine poses and the twirling of the hair whenever there is a camera pointed at her.... It just comes off as so phoney, tacky, she's such a flamethrower....I expect Boy George to come out the way Mariah just did when Ellen falsely represented her as the best selling female of all time.... Yet Boy George would not be overly waving his fingers and playing with hair and gay disco posing for camera.... Ugh I can't stand her....

Edited by Lick

She's ironic, but most people clearly don't get her. And she doesn't give a fuck about it :lmao:

Ironic? Why would anyone supposedly fake a meltdown on TRL when she came out pelting the audience with Toasted Almond ice cream bars while wearing just a T Shirt? More like Moronic.... Come on already.... I believe when these star's come on shows like Ellen they have scripts handed out on how they want to be presented when they get announced to walk on. You'll see Tuesday when Madonna appears on Ellen how there will be no acting or posing with a false persona like Gaga/Mariah nor will Madonna's script for entering Ellen's stage falsely mention her many accolades!

Edited by Lick

I like Mariah, I adore Madonna. This is the Madonna section of a Madonna board. I don't get why Mariah was even mentioned. Can't we all be happy Madonna is doing something on tv after months (and let's be honest, that marriage tv show was CRAP)? No, we can't. I find all this hate thing for other artists very childish, and the hate for Mariah especially is very 90s.. :lol:

If I don't like and artist I just don't care about him/her. I know this is a forum, but still, it's getting tired (at least for me).

I like Mariah, I adore Madonna. This is the Madonna section of a Madonna board. I don't get why Mariah was even mentioned. Can't we all be happy Madonna is doing something on tv after months (and let's be honest, that marriage tv show was CRAP)? No, we can't. I find all this hate thing for other artists very childish, and the hate for Mariah especially is very 90s.. :lol:

If I don't like and artist I just don't care about him/her. I know this is a forum, but still, it's getting tired (at least for me).

I agree with you. I personally don't like Mariah's music at all but I don't get the hate for her as a person that goes on here. I honestly spend very little time thinking about Mariah at all. Mariah is a different kind of person than Madonna. But from interviews I've seen of Mariah she seems like a nice enough person. I don't see the need to pick on her in such a personal way.

I love a lot of artist like Jay Z, Ke$ha, Kayne West, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Taio Cruz, Eminem, Akon, T.I., Pitbull, Enrique, Ludacris, Black Eye Peas, Justin Timberlake, Timberland, Katy Perry, Usher, Snoop Dog, I just could never stand the sight of Mariah.... I rather Watch Gaga 24 hours straight then to watch a single second of Mariah....

Madonna Tribe has hinted that Madonna will announce a new tour for 2011 on Ellen, just like she did back in 2006 with the Confessions Tour!

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/index.php

Get Ready!

I'd rather have a new mindblowing album rather than overkilling on touring and some half-arsed Guetta produced sh*t.

Since she started focus primarly on tours, the quality in music have gone downwards. She's not Kylie !

Edited by Zezwer

Madonna Tribe has hinted that Madonna will announce a new tour for 2011 on Ellen, just like she did back in 2006 with the Confessions Tour!

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/index.php

Get Ready!

Where? Madonnatribe simply says fans are waiting for that kind of announcement. Nothing more.

Guest dance2nite

Where? Madonnatribe simply says fans are waiting for that kind of announcement. Nothing more.

An announcement of a tour, and on the forum, one of the webmaster's of the site, hinted it!

Guest dance2nite

Well, can you please write here what he said on the forum?

They said "She will most likely talk about W.E, Macy's and maybe a special announcement regarding a new tour" With a smilie face!

That's what one of the main M-Tribe webmaster's posted, so i think they know something!?

I only see people talking about new music in 2011 at tribe.

Just saying, since yesterday, two people who seems "in the know" on different forums are telling we will get new Madonna music around April 2011/ mid 2011...

and

Ok if i gather all the hints and informations that have leaked for 10 days to me it seems like we're gonna get a new album, or more likely like someone said a new EP with tracks produced by Duck sauce and maybe house swedish mafia too for a release around april 2011. A "source" also stated on another forum that "There will be people from past releases involved"...

Sound like a mix of the rumors about Swedish House Mafia and that rumor from months ago about working with A-Trak (which was not true).

I'd rather have a new mindblowing album rather than overkilling on touring and some half-arsed Guetta produced sh*t.

Since she started focus primarly on tours, the quality in music have gone downwards. She's not Kylie !

A new album would be excellent :wow: but it's only a fuzzy dream at this point. Not another tour. She just went on tour singing mostly in front of large screen projections. Music takes a backseat as usual when she's on a talk show.

some its either a new tour announcement or new music

I suppose it could be a tour announcement again. However, last time, we actually knew a month before she did Ellen that she was going on tour because lots of rumors were coming out of Paris that Madonna had already met with Gaultier about costumes for the Confessions Tour and Madonna had spoken about it when she did promo for COADF. It wasn't a big announcement for hardcore fans because we all knew about it already.

I hope it is an announcement that she is going to record soon. I pray! Maybe if she is flying to L.A. to do the show she'll be working with Pat Leonard because he lives there. Wishful thinking, I know.